• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

MtGox files for bankruptcy

Bitcoin Exchange Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy Protection - WSJ.com

TOKYO—Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox said Friday it was filing for bankruptcy protection after losing almost 750,000 of its customers' bitcoins, marking the collapse of a marketplace that once dominated trading in the virtual currency.

The company said it also lost around 100,000 of its own bitcoins. Together, the lost bitcoins would be worth approximately $473 million at market prices charted by the CoinDesk bitcoin index, although the price of Mt. Gox bitcoin had fallen well below that index after it stopped bitcoin withdrawals in early February. (See a timeline of Bitcoin.)
    lol
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: MtGox files for bankruptcy

not really a lol ??

- lots of small people lost tonnes of money in there.

not like those cuntish winklevoss twins

(or am i missing soemthing?)
    Last edited by Huggie Smiles; February 28, 2014, 10:18:39 PM.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Re: MtGox files for bankruptcy

I think it is actually pretty funny. I wouldn't have touched this idiotic Ayn Rand circlejerk pipe dream with a 10 foot pole of any of my money.

People should have seen this coming a mile away. Banks are regulated for a reason. If anything 2008 showed we need MORE regulation and proper oversight, not less.

Comment

Working...