X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KiwiTollway
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2014

Re: um. wow

ooh, I know... terrible pics, truly embarrassing. But I had to post something or stfu.

so they are um.how.awful.... on many levels (incl overstocked tank)

I started out really taking care of it, everything by the book, but they reproduced too fast. I think I started with 4. They are enjoyable/relaxing to watch though. There's always at least 25-30 tiny babies in there.

Kids (easy to please) love em. haha

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Pretty crazy. Follow the links through on Youtube and you quickly realize that longboard / downhill skating is actually quite a thing with organized races and pros who make a living, etc.

Here's a fun video of what happens when it doesn't quite go as easily as it looks Number three =

mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

and a little fascinating fact... Byron Essert - one of those guys - lives across the bay from me and is a type 1 diabetic.

Profile — Byron Essert
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• go0gle
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2007

I wonder if they surf at all... they will make great surfers.. the balance they have on those boards is amazing

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

^I'm sure most do, if they are near the water. I think most patrons of board sports participate in all forms.

^^The fail comp does a little justice, it is pretty dangerous. The guys in the previous video I think makes it look easy, much alike many other sports related thing.

I'd still prefer just a casual skate. Something more like this:

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...