X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• nick007
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2007

Comment

• ribbario
        Underwater
        • Aug 2006

Mixes !!!

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^ that's so mean, yet I laugh.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  F**************ck

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by nick007
                    hehehe

Comment

• unkle
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Mar 2007

Comment

• Platinum
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Enjoy

Comment

• unkle
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Mar 2007

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2014

http://expandedconsciousness.com/2014/09/05/quantum-mechanics-reveals-how-we-are-all-truly-connected/

Senior scientist at Princeton University, Dr. Roger Nelson began a 14-year long study and organization called The Global Consciousness Project (GCP).The GCP uses electromagnetically-shielded computers (called “eggs”) placed in over 60 countries around the world that generate random numbers. Imagine that each computer (egg) is flipping a coin and trying to guess the outcome. With heads being counted as “1′s” and tails as “0′s”. Each time they guess correctly, they consider it a “hit”. The computers do this 100 times every second.

Based on probability, you would imagine that with enough attempts, the computers would break even at 50/50. And up until the catastrophic and rattling events of 9/11, that’s what was occurring. Randomness created by quantum physics, to the best of its ability.

After 9/11 occurred, the numbers that were once supposed to behave randomly, started working in unison. All of a sudden the “1′s” and “0′s” were coinciding and working in sync. In fact, the GCP’s results were so far above chance it’s actually kind of shocking. Over the 426 pre-determined events measured in the entirety of the project, the recorded probability of a hit were greater than 1 in 2, far more than probability could explain. Their hits were measuring in at an overall probability of 1 in a million.

Reminding the world and skeptics alike, that even quantum physics shows itself in the least likely of places.

Comment

• unkle
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Mar 2007

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                                http://expandedconsciousness.com/2014/09/05/quantum-mechanics-reveals-how-we-are-all-truly-connected/

Senior scientist at Princeton University, Dr. Roger Nelson began a 14-year long study and organization called The Global Consciousness Project (GCP).The GCP uses electromagnetically-shielded computers (called “eggs”) placed in over 60 countries around the world that generate random numbers. Imagine that each computer (egg) is flipping a coin and trying to guess the outcome. With heads being counted as “1′s” and tails as “0′s”. Each time they guess correctly, they consider it a “hit”. The computers do this 100 times every second.

Based on probability, you would imagine that with enough attempts, the computers would break even at 50/50. And up until the catastrophic and rattling events of 9/11, that’s what was occurring. Randomness created by quantum physics, to the best of its ability.

After 9/11 occurred, the numbers that were once supposed to behave randomly, started working in unison. All of a sudden the “1′s” and “0′s” were coinciding and working in sync. In fact, the GCP’s results were so far above chance it’s actually kind of shocking. Over the 426 pre-determined events measured in the entirety of the project, the recorded probability of a hit were greater than 1 in 2, far more than probability could explain. Their hits were measuring in at an overall probability of 1 in a million.

Reminding the world and skeptics alike, that even quantum physics shows itself in the least likely of places.

The thing that strikes me, which he doesn't cover in as much detail in this video, is how "orderly" the output from Random Number Generators started to become hours before 9/11 and Dean then goes on to detail what he believes are prophetic visions that a lot of people worldwide started to have before the planes started falling out of the sky.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                                Originally posted by ace_dl
                                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...