• Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by razvan
    Talking about booms
    Here is a part of "Why I hate the IRAQ WAR"

This website's content is quite bloody ... so if you have a problem with this kind of images just don't klick it!

http://www.dratomic.net/crime.html
    This could also go on the Politics board. :wink:
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• razvan
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

yes ... I thought of that too ... It`s just that I have too many things to do at the same time!
      "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• Pataky P
        asdf_imo
        • Jun 2004

Sorry,but this is not laught!!!I'm think!

Comment

• razvan
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Pataky P?l
          I did not intend it to be a laughin metter ...
          I was really serious about this!

My mistake I did not post in the politics part of the forum
          "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Pataky P?l

:ROFLMAO: I'm sorry dude but that made NO sense!

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• razvan
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

But ... we understood what he ment

right MJ ?

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

But ... we understood what he ment

right MJ ?
                I sure didn't!

Comment

• razvan
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

oh ...

then probablly I got it wrong too ... let's hope he'll post here and solve the mistery!

btw: You are really fast with your replys
                  hmmm Question:
                  replys or replyes ?

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

oh ...

then probablly I got it wrong too ... let's hope he'll post here and solve the mistery!

btw: You are really fast with your replys
                    hmmm Question:
                    replys or replyes ?
                    It's actually replies my man. You're getting the hang of it though.

Comment

• razvan
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

replies ok I`ll write that 100 times so I will remember

Well ... I still have time to perfect my english ... ( I plan to die somewhere near 80 years ) so ... 80 - 17 = 63 ! enough time

Comment

• demonAfro
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

^^^

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub

HOOOOOO!! This is my 200th post.

congratulations

Comment

• Alpinevpr
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by demonAfro
                              I would like to second MJ Dub's post. ^^^

Comment

• MJDub
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...