Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

American Heist [2014]

My Rating: 0/10 - nuff said.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: American Heist [2014]

Apart from "Shattered Glass" what else has Hayden Christiensen been in that's actually good?

It looks really stylish, but then again so did Double Team and Knock Off from the trailers - both directed by Tsui Hark, who's considered a Steven Speilberg level director in Hong Kong couldn't save those turds.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I just couldn't swallow Adrian Brody as a wannabe ghetto thug. An hour and 25 minutes of nausea
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KiwiTollway
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Kamal
        I just couldn't swallow Adrian Brody as a wannabe ghetto thug. An hour and 25 minutes of nausea

.... yea, agree! lol don't have to watch this one

Comment

Working...