X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

I've never been much of a gamer...

Until I got the PS4 and started off with some of the recent FPS games. I can't wait for the COD Black Ops III

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: I've never been much of a gamer...

Hmmm... I may consider get a PS4 for my hubby for his birthday.. we do have a PS3.. not sure if it justifies an upgrade?
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Kamal, add me on PSN. picklemonkey

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

i saw some screen caps of a new racing game that looks insanely realistic. anyone know the game i may be referring to? a friend showed me, but I forget the name of it. it's brand new.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Donny Concrete
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2006

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by floridaorange
              i saw some screen caps of a new racing game that looks insanely realistic. anyone know the game i may be referring to? a friend showed me, but I forget the name of it. it's brand new.
              May have been Forza on Xbox, the graphics engine on that one is madness
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• go0gle
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2007

FPS on a console is torture for me.. maybe because I stared on a PC a very long time ago and having to deal with joystick controls and low frame rates just kills it.

The other issue I have is that most of the new fps games lack depth and the learning curve is very flat.. lots of fancy graphics and theatrics but not much substance.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

COD has been getting a bit stale - The Modern Warfare series was great (and probably the peak games of what COD had to offer), but it's starting to get more and more like HALO (a bit too sci fi).

It still has great pick up and play appeal, but Advanced Warfare doesn't have the depth that the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series had offered in customization, maps and killstreaks with the multiplayer. I really hope Black Ops 3 has something good to offer, but it feels like they're going further and further into the future, rather than keeping it reasonably grounded with the stuff available.

The games that I've really enjoyed on the PS4 are Grand Theft Auto V online and both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline, but those aren't really games that offer the arcadey thrill and short 10 minute rounds that COD has. In Battlefield, a single round can last a half hour up to even an hour, but it's a lot more realistic and strategic FPS than COD has to offer.
                  Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• go0gle
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2007

This could be good..

single player looks better than multi imo

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

ID really need to create new monsters, that half burnt glued-to-a-gun skull monster has been around since D2 iirc
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• go0gle
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2007

^ ye I think since John Carmack left they haven't really done anything all that amazing, but that original gameplay he infused into the engine still lingers, which is why their games still "feel" very fluid/fast imo

The only game I am really looking forward to is this

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is beautiful, brutal, and seriously ambitious | Ars Technica

the graphic's engine seems incredible

Comment

• Donny Concrete
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Sep 2006

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

After seeing some of the E3 videos I'm excited to see what Ghost Recon: Wildlands has to offer. It looks like a co-op Far Cry with a bit of Grand Theft Auto thrown in.

The Division also looks pretty promising - I like the idea of patrolling around a post apocalyptic Manhattan Island, competing with other player groups for supplies and weapon upgrades.

Finally, Star Wars: Battlefront looks absolutely sick - just hearing the unique blaster fire and vehicular sounds effects in a FPS combat shooter environment takes my childhood playtime with action figures that I grew up with to a whole new exciting level. I've already pre-ordered it fully - deluxe edition, season's pass ready to go on day one, and I'm probably going to book a day off to play it when I pick it up on the Midnight Opening.
                            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• dusk
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Donny Concrete
                              Watching this gameplay...is like watching a freakin movie... its soo good. Gotta love the soundtrack.
                              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...