Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

American Sniper [2014]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

American Sniper [2014]

Surprised not to see a thread about this. Although the movie was very well made and certainly shows Chris Kyle as a knight, having known that his estate lost the (defamation) suit against against Jesse Ventura makes you re-assess if all elements of the movie, if supposedly based on true event, are indeed accurate. Especially the 2000 (iirc) yard shot.

However strictly on the basis of a hollywood production, I thought Clint Eastwood did a great job. Give it a solid 7.5 / 10
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: American Sniper [2014]

From a technical standpoint, I agree - well made, well crafted, good performances all around.

But man, is it ever a massive airbrushing of Chris Kyle's life - he's not quite the sympathetic hero that they make him out to be in the movie, and their depiction of PTSD is laughably cliché, right down to the sound effects in his head while watching a turned off TV.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...