• randyseidman
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2013

Open House 211 | Randy Seidman + Dirty Doering [Sep. 2022]

-Subscribe for Free in Apple Podcasts | HERE
    -Subscribe for Free in Google Podcasts | HERE
    -Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
    -Download on Soundcloud: HERE

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-211-wrandy-seidman-dirty-doering-sep-2022?si=a116d7e0af6c4db592707ca0bf3ab336&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time playing last week at Burning Man, always special memories with Opulent Temple. Next month I'll be touring around the States, check out randyseidman.com for my upcoming dates. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented prolific Berlin based artist, Dirty Doering, in hour-two. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
    01) Purple Kaiser - Spreeside (N to Remix)
    02) Betoko - Kome Kloser (Original Mix)
    03) Seth Vogt, DJ Zombi, Guy Davidov - Free My World (Amata Remix)
    04) Fabian Krooss - Night Owl (Original Mix)
    05) EMPHI - Pair of Dice (Kabi AR Remix)
    06) Space Food - Hiden (Original Mix)
    07) Dmitry Molosh - Obsession (Original Mix)
    0 Alexey Union, Ira Ange - Siyai (Original Mix)
    09) Sergey Levitskiy - Abracadabra (Dmitry Molosh Remix)
    10) Petar Dundov, Trilucid, Phil Martyn - Salvation (Original Mix)
    11) Sebastian Weikum - Out Back (Another Ambition Remix)
    12) Tom Peters - Two of Us (Soul Button Remix)
    13) Dirty Doering - Strawberry Fields (Original Mix)
    14) Eelke Kleijn, Olivier Weiter, Miss Melera & Arjuna Schiks - Before.Now.After (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented Berlin based heavyweight, Dirty Doering. Pushing the sonic boundaries of techno and melodic house with his signature sound, and via his cutting edge label, Katermukke, Dirty Doering has established himself as a household name in the underground dance music scene. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Dirty Doering is in the mix.

Dirty Doering's Track List:
    01) Think City & K-os Theory - Into The Unknown feat. Leonie Sky (Dirty Doering Remix)
    02) Fat Sushi - Backflash (Original Mix)
    03) Vincent Marlice - Everglow (Dirty Doering Remix)
    04) SNYL & TouchTalk - Resistance (Dirty Doering Remix)
    05) Betoko - Zounzpaze (Dirty Doering Remix)
    06) Dapayk & Vars - Fire (Dirty Doering Remix)
    07) Dirty Doering - Nedde Pille (Original Mix)
    0 Einmusik & Dirty Doering - Time Lapse (Original Mix)
    09) Prismode & Solvane - The Signature (Dirty Doering Remix)
    10) Dirty Doering & Vars - Find Youth (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

To follow Randy on Facebook click HERE
    To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jan 2013

Open House 212 | Randy Seidman + Monastetiq [Oct. 2022]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-212-wrandy-seidman-monastetiq-oct-2022?si=2c73ff4a8dd94d5f952245403c3029f3&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Excited to kick off a big US tour this weekend with shows in Denver and Salt Lake City. A full list of dates through year-end is posted at randyseidman.com - I hope to see you on the dance floor. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising stars from Ukraine, Monastetiq. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Stan Kolev, Out Of Mind - Mahaba (Dub Mix)
      02) Far Distance - Hyperspace (Original Mix)
      03) Siwell - Stardust (Original Mix)
      04) Bragken f. Catmoonk - Sun Is Down (Two Are Remix)
      05) Darksidevinyl, Cadillac Express - Macedonia (Sean & Dee Remix)
      06) Above Beyond - Home (Boxer & Amy Wiles Extended Mix)
      07) Little Foot f. Lyonheart - Am I Dreaming (Extended Mix)
      0 Monastetiq, Starving Yet Full - Call On You (Extended Mix)
      09) Tigerblind - Kill My World (Extended Mix)
      10) Clap Codex - Dawn Light (Original Mix)
      11) Alan Cerra - Timbuktu (Original Mix)
      12) Airsand, Wayward Brothers - Kak Nikogda

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the prolific Ukranian duo, Monastetiq. Highly respected in the melodic and progressive house scenes, these boys have had releases on quality imprints such as Last Night on Earth, Einmusika, Black Hole, and many more. With support from heavy hitters like Carl Cox, Adam Beyer, Maceo Plex, and Artbat to name just some, and songs premiered by DJ Mag, it's clear these fellas are destined for greatness. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, Monastetiq is in the mix.

Monastetiq 's Track List:
      01) Stephan Bodzin - Tron (Elax Remix)
      02) SNYL - Ego Tripping (Original Mix)
      03) OIBAF&WALLEN - Luana (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
      04) Citizen Kain & Kiko - Pablo (Jos & Eli Remix)
      05) Stephan Jolk - Blossom (Original Mix)
      06) Yubik - Human Aura (Massano Remix)
      07) Supermode - Tell Me Why (MEDUZA Remix)
      0 Monastetiq feat. Zanjma - Glucose (Original Mix)
      09). Jan Blomqvist - Canopee des Cimes (Extended Version)
      10) Indifferent Guy & ODYSSAY - Horizon (Monastetiq Remix)
      11) Several Definitions feat. Ed Begley - Spring Loaded (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jan 2013

Open House 213 | Randy Seidman + Local Dialect [Nov. 2022]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-213-wrandy-seidman-local-dialect-nov-2022?si=bc931e97df82432391d3c481eb692b9a&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. It's been a great month traveling around the States. Coming up in November, I'm playing in San Francisco, Brooklyn, and Philadelphia. Hope to catch you on the dance floor! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising duo from New York, Local Dialect. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) D-formation, Davide Randazzo, Grazze - Ago (Einmusik Remix)
        02) Stan Kolev - Meraki (Original Mix)
        03) VARGO - Serenity (Rauschhaus Mix)
        04) Cassian - Landa (Original Mix)
        05) Paige, Nihil Young, Lauren L'aimant - Secrets (Original Mix)
        06) Sebastian Weikum - Nibiru (Original Mix)
        07) Protoculture - Shine (Original Mix)
        0 Aleksey Yakovlev - Empty Dreams (Melarmony Remix)
        09) Deepinity - Quantum (Extended Mix)
        10) Rauschhaus, Peer Kusiv - Triton (Original Mix)
        11) ELSP - To The Stars (Extended Mix)
        12) Einmusik - Dune Suave (Original Mix)
        13) Schattenspiel - Auftritt Des Peitschenanglers (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented and prolific duo from New York, Local Dialect. Making serious waves in the melodic and progressive house scenes, these fellas have had big releases on quality imprints such as Stil Vor Talent and Zerothree; its no wonder they've shared the stage with legends like Boris Brejcha and remixed giants such as Gorgon City and Paul Thomas. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, Local Dialect is in the mix.

Local Dialect's Track List:
        01) SKALA - Tout le monde (Original Mix)
        02) Enamour - Cause and Effect (Original Mix)
        03) Paul Thomas - Helios (Local Dialect Remix)
        04) Local Dialect - ID x Rufus du Sol - On My Knees (Original Mix)
        05) Joseph Ray - Inhibitions (Original Mix)
        06) Local Dialect - Yaksha (Original Mix)
        07) Local Dialect - Styx (Original Mix)
        0 Local Dialect - Gandharva (Original Mix)
        09) Kiko, Citizen Kain - Pablo (Original Mix)
        10) Einmusik - Arrival (Original Mix)
        11) Cioz & Ryan Murgatroyd - Wachaka (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jan 2013

Open House 214 | Randy Seidman + we2050 [Dec. 2022]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-214-wrandy-seidman-we2050-dec-2022?si=f0c8b521430f4b0993ae8caf630d8f49&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month, my tour continues with shows in Santa Fe, Vancouver, San Diego, and Los Angeles. However you end out your year, I hope it's full of love. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented futuristic Israeli duo, we2050. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Riktam and Bansi - Dazzled Hour Of Dawn (Original Mix)
          02) Zac, Antdot - Phoenix (Extended Mix)
          03) Tinlicker, Dosem - I Can Feel (Extended Club Mix)
          04) Tinlicker - Lost Gravity (Original Mix)
          05) Andrewboy - Life (Original Mix)
          06) Andrewboy - The Moment (Original Mix)
          07) Jose Diaz, Coli, Fortuny - Voices Of Shiva (Original Mix)
          0 Touchtalk - Wooden (Original Mix)
          09) Karaal - Reflection (Original Mix)
          10) Heaven Inc. - Believe In Me (Original Mix)
          11) Sebastian Weikum - Taurus (Original Mix)
          12) Yotto - Nova (Extended Mix)
          13) Amtrac - Running After (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented eclectic futuristic Israeli duo, we2050. With influences ranging from underground Techno to 80's and Pop, the unique analog sounds of we2050 have made these boys ad-favorites of mega brands such as Tesla and Prada, while gaining them the support of huge names in the dance music scene. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, we2050 is in the mix.

we2050's Track List:
          01) 2050 - Intro
          02) 2050 - Neon Skies
          03) 2050 - DiscoX
          04) 2050 - Armed
          05) 2050 - Nova
          06) 2050 - Go!
          07) 2050 - Backyard
          0 2050 - Extreme Chaos
          09) 2050 - The Voyage
          10) Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms (2050 Remix)
          11) 2050 - Power Punch
          12) 2050 - Time Jumper
          13) 2050 - You Cant Escape
          14) 2050 - Shifter
          15) 2050 - Game Over
          16) 2050 - Move My Body
          17) 2050 - Arcade Memory
          1 2050 - Retrospective Effect
          19) 2050 - Rounding
          20) 2050 - Made By Heroes

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jan 2013

Open House 215 | Randy Seidman + Michael Ritter [Jan. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-215-wrandy-seidman-michael-ritter-jan-2023?si=aca4689e951e4a3d8131461abf1b7014&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! My shows this past month in San Diego and LA were awesome, thank you to everyone who made it out. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented Berlin based artist, and the gatekeeper at Grey Bar Hotel, Michael Ritter. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Anturage, Cable - Pigment (Original Mix)
            02) Kyle Watson - Sides (Original Mix)
            03) Hoj + Newman f. Amega - Want To Run Away (Dub Mix)
            04) Victor Arruda - Hypnosis (Original Mix)
            05) Deep Inside (UA) - Find Your Light (Extended Mix)
            06) Galestian - Temple Of Healing (Da Fresh Remix)
            07) Indifferent Guy, Odyssay - Reborn (Original Mix)
            0 Rauschhaus, Adrinalin - Nanda (Original Mix)
            09) Tali Muss - Azal (Original Mix)
            10) Anma - A Feeling (Eric Rose Remix)
            11) Philipp Kempnich, Marius Drescher - Changes (Original Mix)
            12) Darin Epsilon, Alexandros Djkevingr & Greg Ignatovich - Thanatos (Modeplex Remix)
            13) Miss Monique - Raindrop (MATARA Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented Berlin based prodigy, Michael Ritter. Between running his highly respected label, Grey Bar Hotel, a heavy schedule of gigs, and releases on some of the best underground imprints, Michael Ritter is quickly becoming a regular name in the melodic and progressive house scenes. Today, here's here just for you. For the next hour, Michael Ritter is in the mix.

Michael Ritter's Track List:
            01) Jean Vayat, Evelynka - My Soul (Yamil Extended Remix)
            02) Mark Alow - Azure (Fake Mood Remix)
            03) DAVI - Lie Machine (Original Mix)
            04) Michael Ritter - Barfuss (Original Mix)
            05) Amour Propre & DSF - Wait for Me (DSF Remix)
            06) Out Of Sorts - La RuRu (Beretta Remix)
            07) Auggie - Im Tied to You (Ivory Shifted Reality)
            0 Suka, Moish & Vasilis - Doni (Original Mix)
            09) Chris Zippel, Ghenwa Nemnon - To Follow (Michael Ritter Remix)
            10) Rampa - Les Gout feat. Chuala (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jan 2013

Open House 216 | Randy Seidman + Aaron Suiss [Feb. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-216-wrandy-seidman-aaron-suiss-feb-2023

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month I'm playing the Showbox in Seattle on February 11th, and in March I'm heading to Mexico and Asia. I hope to see you on the dance floor! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising star in the melodic game, Aaron Suiss. For now, turn it up.

01) Daniel Rateuke - Limber (Original Mix)
              02) Matt Rowan, Robbie Lowe - Luminary (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix)
              03) Underher - Into The Night (Space Food Remix)
              04) Da Fresh - Heyoka (Original Mix)
              05) D-nox, Zac - Fusion (Original Mix)
              06) Tali Muss - Tulum (Original Mix)
              07) Alexey Union - Sarabi (Original Mix)
              0 Balcazar, Betoko - Somniak (Original Mix)
              09) Gulec - Freefall (Original Mix)
              10) OIBAF&WALLEN - Sighs (Original Mix)
              11) Stratoverb - Magnetical (Original Mix)
              12) Sensetive5 - Into The Shadows (Original Mix)
              13) Natascha Polké - Burning Out (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is a talented US born, Mexico based talent who earned his stripes on the beaches of Thailand and has since gone on to conquer the world. With releases on quality imprints such as Timeless Moment, Dessert Hearts Black, Heinz, and ICONYC, Aaron has gained the support of heavy hitters like Hernan Cattaneo, D-Nox, Nora En Pure, Miss Monique and many more. He also manages Outta Limits, the legendary label of Stan Kolev & Matan Caspi. With recent stage time at Universo Paralello in Brazil and EDC in Mexico City, along with a full slate of upcoming gigs around the States and Asia, it's clear this is a man to keep your ears on. For the next hour, Aaron Suiss is in the mix.

Aaron Suiss's Track List:

01) Beckers, D-Nox - Control (James Harcourt Remix)
              02) Quivver - Edges (Original Mix)
              03) Stan Kolev - All Along (Original Mix)
              04) Madmotormiquel - Cool Trainer (Fulltone Remix)
              05) Dezza, Josh Kelly - Northern Star (Matan Caspi Extended Remix)
              06) 6A - Last95 - Zvezdara (Original Mix)
              07) Dezza - Juniper (Extended Mix)
              0 JP Lantieri - Pinot Grigio (Stan Kolev Remix)
              09) Jos & Eli - Atomica (Yotto Remix)
              10) Beckers, D-Nox - Loveland (Original Mix)
              11) All Living Things - Programme Music (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jan 2013

Open House 217 | Randy Seidman + Key Lean [Mar. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month I'm playing in Mexico City March 5th, Chicago on the 24th and Toronto on the 25th before heading over to Asia. To keep up with my travels and tunes, follow me @randyseidman. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the prolific Progressive maestro, Key Lean. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Hillmann & Neufang - Delight (Original Mix)
                02) Steve Hart - I Don't Need You (Mark Maxwell Remix)
                03) Vlossum - Catch Your Breath (KC Lights Extended Remix)
                04) Maxim Klein - Sunday Night (Original Mix)
                05) Daniel Jaeger - Solveig (Original Mix)
                06) Anakim - Uncanny Valley (Original Mix)
                07) Horisone - The One (Original Club Mix)
                0 Mia Mendi & Dylan Andrew - Fridays (Aio Remix)
                09) Hidden Empire - Black Beauty (Original Mix)
                10) Dezza - Cosmos (Original Mix)
                11) Sebastian Sellares, Matias Chilano - Zen State (Original Mix)
                12) Daniel Portman - Oxford (Original Club Mix)
                13) Lukysh - Retry (Extended Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the prolific Progressive maestro, and man behind Protagonist Recordings, Key Lean. With songs featured on A State of Trance, releases on the likes of Armada, and shared stage time with the world's biggest DJs, ths man is definitely one to keep your eyes on. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Key Lean is in the mix.

Key Lean's Track List:
                01) Dmitry Molosh - Crystal (Original Mix)
                02) Frost, PROFF - Overtones (PROFF Extended Mix)
                03) Guy J & Astrix - River (Original Mix)
                04) Patrick Medina - Angelic Transmission (Original Mix)
                05) Ten Walls feat. Jonatan Backelie — Abandon
                06) Key Lean - Cosmic Feelings (Original Mix)
                07) Envotion - Eidos (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
                0 DEL-30, Meduza, Mali-Koa - Sparks feat. Mali-Koa (Extended Mix)
                09) EarthLife - Italia (Coeus Remix)
                10) ARTBAT - Flame (Original Mix)
                11) Key Lean - Miracle Sunrise (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jan 2013

Open House 218 | Randy Seidman + Under Sanctions [Apr. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-218-wrandy-seidman-under-sanctions-apr-2023?si=7cf583615ab84e93877c6cd334fce0db&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman coming to you from Thailand with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time playing last month in Mexico City, Chicago and Toronto. This month I'm at the mighty Jungle Experience in Koh Phangan, Ministry of Sound in London, Liaison Room in Philly, and House of Blues in Boston. To keep up with my travels and tunes, follow me @randyseidman. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my all time favorite artists, Under Sanctions. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Selva & Hugo Cantarra Ft. Jodie Knight - Don't Talk (My Baby) (Instrumental Mix)
                  02) Dorian Craft, Lvtece - Yume (Original Mix)
                  03) Daniel Rateuke - Hyper (Original Mix)
                  04) Matan Caspi, Ziger - Butterfly (Original Mix)
                  05) Avar Garden - Future (Project 13) (Da Fresh Remix)
                  06) Michael Hooker - Thoughts Of You (Quivver Remix)
                  07) S.one - Innerspace (Original Mix)
                  0 Local Dialect - Rakshasi (Space Food Remix)
                  09) Local Dialect - Perseus (Extended Mix)
                  10) Minörs - Narayannah (Original Mix)
                  11) Gaia Ekho - Sheepstealer (Rauschhaus Remix)
                  12) Jiggler - Nebula (Original Mix)
                  13) Mahalo, Milkwish - Social Experiment (Original Mix)
                  14) Teklix - Dusky Moorish (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the Batumi based prodigy behind the prolific House Music project MART, and head selector of the hot imprint, Unparalleled Things. Today I'm pleased to welcome this man whose music is played by the biggest names in the game. Today he is here just for you. For the next hour, Under Sanctions is in the mix.

Under Sactions's Track List:
                  01) Manuel De La Mare, Luigi Rocca - Here I Am Once Again (Original Mix)
                  02) Under Sanctions - Party On Tattooine (Original Mix)
                  03) Vakabular, Workover - Ears Blinding (Original Mix)
                  04) DJ Chus, Dean Mickoski - Panamera (Original Mix)
                  05) Moska, Calussa, LA Guru - Adios (After Hours Mix)
                  06) Povar, Starving Yet Full, WilyamDeLove - Power (Extended Mix)
                  07) Under Sanctions - Keep Your Self (Extended Mix)
                  0 Yotto, Something Good - Rhythm (Of The Night) (Extended Mix)
                  09) Dj Chus, Olly Klars - To The Moon feat. Tosz (Extended Mix)
                  10) Silver Panda & Q.U.A.K.E - Devotion (Original Mix)
                  11) Under Sanctions - The Only Echo (Original Mix)
                  12) Moonwalk & EarthLife - Dark Waves (Original Mix)
                  13) Vakabular, Aerofeels - Argonauts (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jan 2013

Open House 219 | Randy Seidman + Syd Gris (at Jungle Experience, Thailand) [May. 2023

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-219-wrandy-seidman-syd-gris-at-jungle-experience-thailand-may-2023?si=0f8c0c8d977046ebbc082fb3242bfee2&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, fresh off a month-long tour that took me from North America to Asia to Europe and back. One of my favorite stops was on the island of Koh Phangan in Thailand, where I returned to the mighty Jungle Experience. This time I brought along San Francisco legend, Syd Gris, the man behind Burning Man's biggest stage, Opulent Temple. So today's episode features a portion of both of our sets, starting with mine. Seven thousand lovely souls danced to our beats laced with live percussion. The mixer got hot from time to time, which you might hear, and I suppose that mirrored the heavy fire-play, coupled with the dragon's steamy mouth from within which we roared. Coming up at the end of May, I'm at Church Nightclub in Denver and 45East in Portland, hope to see you on the dance floor. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Etienne Ozborne, Jerome Robins - Cruel Summer (Original Mix)
                    02) Angel Heredia - Unknown (Original Mix)
                    03) Gonzalez, Gonzalo (Spain), Javier Sequera - You Know What I Like (Randy Format Edit)
                    04) Earth N Days - Just Be Good To Me (Original Mix)
                    05) Dj Smilk, Dave Bo - Sex On Sax (Sean Finn Remix)
                    06) Mark Stacey - Summer Haze (Original_Mix)
                    07) Salvatore Bruno, Chris Luno - Fly (Randy Lifting Me Up Mashup)
                    0 Angel Heredia - Sing Ha He (Original Mix)
                    09) Angel Heredia - Zurek (Original Mix)
                    10) Angel Heredia - Atlas (Original Mix)
                    11) Jorge Montia, Joe Red & Jose Ponce - Dark Valley (Original Mix)
                    12) Mark Knight & Adrian Hour - Chaos Theory (Original Mix)
                    13) Zhu - In The Morning (Cooperated Souls Remix)
                    14) Chicane - Offshore (Kryder Extended Remix) [Randy Without You Near Mashup]
                    15) Blacker & James, Different Stage - Give Me Your Love (Original Mix)
                    16) Lastlings 'Get What You Want' (Vintage Culture Dub Edit) [Randy No Education Mashup]
                    17) Savin - Illusion (Original Mix) [Randy Reflection Mashup]
                    1 David Jones - Rhythm Alive (Randy Edit)
                    19) Randy Seidman - ID
                    20) Randy Seidman - ID
                    21) Franky Wah - Rise (Original Mix)
                    22) Sied Van Riel - Rush (Miss Monique Extended Remix) [RANDY RUNNING MASHUP]
                    23) Marius Drescher - We Had It All (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, a portion of my recent set recorded at Jungle Experience in Thailand. Up next is another artist whose mix was recorded that same night. Widely regarded as one of the hardest working people in the scene, a San Francisco legend, and the man behind one of Burning Man's biggest and longest running stages, Opulent Temple - where he has consistently booked (and played with) the likes of Carl Cox, Above and Beyond, Gabriel and Dresden, Gorgon City, Diplo and more. For the next hour, enjoy Syd Gris recorded live at Jungle Experience on the island of Koh Phangan.

Syd Gris's Track List:
                    01) FISHER (OZ) - Yeah The Girls (feat. MERYLL)
                    02) Gorgon City - Sidewindah (feat. Flirta D)
                    03) AMPRS&ND - Lemme See You
                    04) MK, Dom Dolla - Rhyme Dust
                    05) KH (UK) - Looking at Your Pager (Chris Lake Extended Remix)
                    06) Lil Wayne & SIDEPIECE - A Milli (SIDEPIECE Extended Mix)
                    07) 070 Shake - Cocoon (Martin Garrix & Space Ducks Remix)
                    0 Skrillex, Bobby Raps - Leave Me Like This (Original Mix)
                    09) Gorillaz - New Gold feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown (Dom Dolla Remix)
                    10) BLR, Robbie Rise - Lipstick feat. Robbie Rise
                    11) Green Velvet, Chris Lake - Deceiver (VIP) Extended Mix)
                    12) Sam Smith, Kim Petras - Unholy Disclosure (Extended Mix)
                    13) Silver Panda - Soul Connection
                    14) David Novacek feat. Celeda - The Underground (Croatia Squad & Daniel Portman Extended Remix)
                    15) John Summit, Hayla - Where You Are
                    16) Joshwa - Magalenha
                    17) On Deck, Skemaddox - Be My Freak
                    1 Mau P - Gimme that Bounce

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jan 2013

Open House 220 | Randy Seidman + Tero [June. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-220-wrandy-seidman-tero-june-2023?si=1c60a925d60545dc959536c1937e814b&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, back with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I had a great time playing in Denver and Portland last weekend, thank you to everyone who made it out! Also, my recent set recorded at Ministry of Sound in London is now up on my SoundCloud, a unique energetic journey that I hope you dig! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite talented rising artists from Texas, Tero. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Yotto - Just One Groove (Extended Mix)
                      02) Pagano, Reza, Sweet Female Attitude - Give It To Me (Dale Howard Remix)
                      03) Matan Caspi - Spacing (Original Mix)
                      04) Eric Rose - Afterword (Original Mix)
                      05) Lampe - Lost Focus (Markus Klee Remix)
                      06) Softmal, Luthier, Nytron - Seven Years (Original Mix)
                      07) Belocca - After Ten Years... (Original Mix)
                      0 Who Else, Zac, Pacs - Hera (Original Mix)
                      09) Miss Monique - All I Got (Extended Mix)
                      10) Joy Corporation, Antdot - Dawn (Extended Mix)
                      11) Tygr Tygr - Revolution (Nihil Young)
                      12) Austin Leeds, 2 Tall Keith - Equinox (Original Club Mix)
                      13) Pavel Khvaleev - Space Odyssey (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of the hardest working and most versatile rising stars hailing from the great state of Texas, Tero. I first met Tero when we played together with Moguai at Avalon, where he has also played with the likes of Darude. I was immediately impressed with his kindness, positivity, and skills in the booth. Tero's range in style is something I respect, and his top notch productions have been supported by the likes of Hernan Cantaneo among others. For the next hour, Tero is in the mix.

Tero's Track List:
                      01) Röyksopp - What else is there (John Cosani Unofficial Remix)
                      02) Dusky - Amongst the Gods (Original Mix)
                      03) Dosem - Recent activity (Original Mix)
                      04) Apollo 84 - Snookies (Demarzo Remix)
                      05) Gene Farris - Mr. Everybody (Teknicoz & Cross Remix)
                      06) Honey Dijon, Charles McCloud - Personal Slave (Harry Romero Remix)
                      07) Latmun - Everybody's Dancin' (Original Mix)
                      0 Chus and Ceballos - Galera (Original Mix)
                      09) Demarzo - Trippin' in the Club (Original Mix)
                      10) Danny Howard, Gene Ferris - How Do We Feel? (Extended Mix)
                      11) Joel Corry, Lekota - What I need (Extended)
                      12) Jansons - Panic at the Disco (Original Mix)
                      13) MK - 17 (Camelphat Dub)
                      14) Prok and Fitch, Dosem - Whispers (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jan 2013

Open House 221 | Randy Seidman + Jairus Lance [Jul. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-221-wrandy-seidman-jairus-lance-july-2023?si=a9c22e190f784fa08c492de6e501d346&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, back with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Gearing up for a busy month of July with four shows across Mexico, along with gigs in San Francisco in Seattle! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists hailing from the Pacific Northwest, Jairus Lance. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) CIOZ - Lucky Shot (Original Mix)
                        02) DJ Zombi - Crypto Maniacs (Original Mix)
                        03) Shai T - Gates of Thēbai (Original Mix)
                        04) Gulec - Rush (Original Mix)
                        05) Enamour Feat. Hydrah - Hypertrophy Of Heart (Extended Mix)
                        06) Rauschhaus - Lovetrain (Original Mix)
                        07) Dmitry Molosh - Distant Land (Supacooks Remix)
                        0 Cid Inc. - From Within (Original Mix)
                        09) Clay Smith - Rave Culture (Original Mix)
                        10) Alan Cerra - Mudwia (Original Mix)
                        11) Matchy - Irreversible (Original Mix)
                        12) Shai T - Illusions (Original Mix)
                        13) Marvel Riot ft. Celina Sharma - Say You Want It (Extended Instrumental)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is a quality music selector, whose had his hands in developing Portland's dance music scene for years, the talented Jairus Lance. I first met Jairus years ago when we played 45East together in Portland, and since then he's been an easy choice to keep inviting back as support. I'm always impressed with his musical style and good vibes, so it's no wonder he's shared stage time with the likes of Paul Oakenfold, Andrew Bayer, Crystal Method and Pleaurekraft, just to name some. Today he's here just for you. For the next hour, Jairus Lance is in the mix.

Jairus Lance's Track List:
                        01) Samantha Loveridge, Treetalk - Losing My Religion (Extended Mix)
                        02) Chris Cargo - Rejuvenation (Original Mix)
                        03) Armin van Buuren, Be No Rain, AVIRA - Hollow feat. Be No Rain (Colyn Extended Remix)
                        04) Yotto, Lane 8 - Buggy (Original Mix)
                        05) JP Lantieri - Twenty Something (Rick Pier O'Neil Remix)
                        06) D.Ramirez, Mark Knight - Colombian Soul (Gabriel & Dresden Tuscan Soul Reconstruction)
                        07) Product Of Us, Rory Hope - Hey Now (feat. Rory Hope) (Original Mix)
                        0 Cristoph, Franky Wah, Diana Miro - Darkest Hour (feat. Diana Miro) (Extended Mix)
                        09) Envotion - Eidos (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
                        10) CamelPhat, Jem Cooke, Cristoph - Breathe (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jan 2013

Open House 222 | Randy Seidman + Anton MAKe [Aug. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-222-wrandy-seidman-anton-make-aug-2023?si=f2d12c479543465e9573430a4f7c2973&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Still buzzing after an amazing month of shows around Mexico and the States, made so many new friends and sweet memories! Coming up August 11th, I'm playing a at Sound in Hollywood with Enamour - really looking forward to this hometown party. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite talented Russian artists, Anton MAKe. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) D-nox, Beckers - Disorder (Original Mix)
                          02) Dousk - Life Is a Carnival (Matias Chilano Remix)
                          03) Kamilo Sanclemente & Dabeat - Your Smile Is Priceless (Enamour Remix)
                          04) Argia Backgammon (Original Mix)
                          05) Local Dialect - Indigo (Extended Mix)
                          06) Jan Blomqvist - The Space In Between (Original Mix)
                          07) Rauschhaus - Bespin (Original Mix)
                          0 Tigerblind - Ivy (Extended Mix)
                          09) Yotto - Breezer (Extended Mix)
                          10) Jono Stephenson - Distorted Vision (Oliver Winters Remix)
                          11) Dirty Doering - Stompie (Original Mix)
                          12) Eelke Kleijn - Moments Of Clarity (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite producers hailing from Russia, an artist who has been described by Mixmag as a champion of progressive, and whose deliciously diverse melodic hypnotic creations have landed him on top labels and the support of artists such as Joris Voorn, Guy J, Dmitry Molosh and many more. But today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Anton MAKe is in the mix.

Anton MAKe's Track List:
                          01) Cari Golden, Marc Lenz - Woman in the Wild (Album Version)
                          02) Digital Mess - Stardust (Original mix)
                          03) Michael A - Reality (Original mix)
                          04) Peter Makto - Battousai (Anton MAKe remix)
                          05) Khen - Golden Key (Original mix)
                          06) Stefano Richetta - Lost Tape (Original mix)
                          07) Nacho Lopez - Memory Leak (Original mix)
                          0 Guy J - Metal Dreams (Original mix)
                          09) Yves Murasca, Rosario Galati - Inner World (Extended Mix)
                          10) Analog Jungs - Centaurus (Anton MAKe remix)
                          11) Gastón Sosa - Syrah (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jan 2013

Open House 223 | Randy Seidman + Anima [Sep. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-223-wrandy-seidman-anima-sep-2023?si=e898cbe42ee64b5f9ade19b71ca3808b&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Thank you to everyone who made it out to my recent set at Sound in Hollywood with Enamour, it was a blast. Coming up in October I'm playing in Prague, Belgrade, and Cyprus... looking forward to hopping across the pond! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, Anima. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Maurin - Take You (Daniel Jaeger Remix)
                            02) DJ Zombi - Crypto Maniacs (Zac Remix)
                            03) Way Out West - Tuesday Maybe (Guy J Extended Remix)
                            04) Daniel Jaeger - Subfidelity (Original Mix)
                            05) Monsieur Job - Oda A Leyda (Toby Holguin, Stan Kolev Remix)
                            06) Black Space - Moon (Original Mix)
                            07) Four Days, Levitone - Discothèque (Original Mix)
                            0 Rodrigo Lapena, Gonzalo Sacc - India (Teklix Remix)
                            09) Alexey Romeo - Apocalypse (Extended)
                            10) Indifferent Guy - Atlas (Extended Mix)
                            11) ANMA, Aves Volare - Storm (Eric Rose Remix)
                            12) Dirty Vegas - Days Go By (CamelPhat Extended Mix)
                            13) Stan Kolev - Kundalini (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists hailing from the depths of space, a prolific talent whose mastery of the melodic has resulted in support from the world's biggest DJs, and collaborations with the likes of Miss Monique. Today, this creature from Anitron is here just for you. For the next hour, Anima in the mix.

Anima's Track List:
                            01) Anima - Uranus (Original Mix)
                            02) Anima - Comet (Original Mix)
                            03) Ajna, Samm - Does It Matter (Ajna Remix)
                            04) Anima - Equator (Original Mix)
                            05) Moonlight feat. MAGNUS (Original Mix)
                            06) Seventh Soul - This Is My Religion (Original Mix)
                            07) Anima feat. Sheera - Moon (Original Mix)
                            0 Massano - The_Blaze (Extended Mix)
                            09) Anima & Miss Monique - Eclipse (Original Mix)
                            10) Losless, Roman Kyn - Boha (Original Mix)
                            11) Anima - Earth (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jan 2013

Open House 224 | Randy Seidman + Gulec [Oct. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-224-wrandy-seidman-gulec-oct-2023?si=5f0bfc6da0e94d5db0c880cc38d5705c&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time last week playing a boat party in Dubai, I'll post the set asap! Coming up this month I'm playing in Prague and Belgrade. Excited to experience these places for my first time! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite prolific artists heailing from the great country of Turkey, Gulec. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Bautista Toniolo - Grumari (Original Mix)
                              02) Daniel Testas - Burning Inside (D.M.P Remix)
                              03) D-nox & Beckers - Kimberland (Original Mix)
                              04) Pavel Khvaleev, Blackfeel Wite, Avis Vox - Lost At Sea (Yuji Ono Remix)
                              05) Sous Sol - Dizzy Rhythm (Original Mix)
                              06) G Monk - Far From Home (Original Mix)
                              07) Rauschhaus - What We Expected (Original Mix)
                              0 fran&co - Today (Dmitry Molosh Remix)
                              09) Alexander Koning & Ed Dejon - Dad Clade Walking (Jiggler Remix)
                              10) Nico Parisi - Silenzio (Stan Kolev Remix)
                              11) Asher Swissa, Alar - I Don't Want (Alexey Union Remix)
                              12) Royksopp, Beki Mari - This Time, This Place (Township Rebellion Remix / Randy Seidman 'Chasing The Sun' Mashup)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, a unique Turkish talent whose tunes have landed on top labels such as Perspectives and Theory X, and has gained the support of heavyweights such as Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz, and Bobina. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Gulec is in the mix.

Gulec's Track List:
                              01) Clawz SG, Grammik - Cats and Pizza (Original Mix)
                              02) Azzecca - Mantra (Super Flu Extended Remix)
                              03) Avant (DE) - Eunoia (Enai Remix)
                              04) Rauschhaus - Unity (Original Mix)
                              05) Gulec - ID (Original Mix)
                              06) Nairo - Cloud Runner (Original Mix)
                              07) Paride Saraceni - Crystal Way (Original Mix)
                              0 Bigfett - Continuum (Original Mix)
                              09) Nick Devon - Revival (Original Mix)
                              10) 19.26 - Final Say (Original Mix)
                              11) Bog - Breathe feat. Afnan Prince (Notre Dame Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

• randyseidman
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jan 2013

Open House 225 | Randy Seidman + Teklix [Nov. 2023]

https://soundcloud.com/randy-seidman/open-house-225-wrandy-seidman-teklix-nov-2023?si=03e74c7cc48d46dfaa311ca2e3e7f566&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time last month playng for my first time in Dubai, Prague and Belgrade, thank you to everyone who made it out! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, the talented progressive heavyweight, Teklix. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) CIOZ - Arbol (Original Mix)
                                02) Nico Efstratiou - Unmoved Mover (Original Mix)
                                03) Spieltape, Dave Pad - Space Chants (Original Mix)
                                04) Anhauser, Lio Q, Nicolas Leonelli - Montevideo (Original Mix)
                                05) Erdi Irmak, Rauschhaus - Owl (Rauschhaus Remix)
                                06) Antrim - Hoffnung (Shai T Remix)
                                07) Julian Wassermann Artche - Muse (Original Mix)
                                0 Danito & Athina - Swipe (Original Mix)
                                09) Virak - Sugar (Junior Jack Rework)
                                10) Luthier - Sometimes Original Mix (Original Mix)
                                11) Alexey Romeo, Savin - Neon Lights (Extended Mix)
                                12) Zac Feat. Lenn V - Seventh Street (Original Mix)
                                13) CamelPhat, Anyma - The Sign (Extended Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, a man who knows the ins and outs of melodic infectious groves. His chart topping tunes have gained Teklix the support of the world's biggest DJs, and his A&R work for Outta Limits has helped to propel this imprint to the top of heap. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Teklix is in the mix.

Teklix's Track List:
                                01) Teklix - Nowhere To Be Found (Original Mix)
                                02) Myro - No Words (Teklix Remix)
                                03) Teklix - Dreamtime - (Original Mix)
                                04) Stan Kolev - At Every Moment (Teklix Remix)
                                05) Farahani & Shan Nash - Peace Army (Teklix Remix)
                                06) Teklix - Shadows (Original Mix)
                                07) Teklix - Void (Original Mix)
                                0 Muhammed Felfel & Obeid - Trauma (Teklix Remix)
                                09) Stan Kolev - Liberation (Teklix Remix)
                                10) Tali Muss - Vetenim (Teklix Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Comment

Working...