X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Dear Conspiracy Theorists, 1997 Hollywood called, they want your new ideas back

thread trolled/closed
    Last edited by floridaorange; May 31, 2015, 08:42:18 AM.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: Dear Conspiracy Theorists, 1997 Hollywood called, they want your new ideas back

Why don't you post this in the astonishing thread like all your other narrow minded, stupid, blind shit? Posting trailers to a 20 year old movie, fuck me.

Comment

• floridaorange
      • Dec 2005

Re: Dear Conspiracy Theorists, 1997 Hollywood called, they want your new ideas back

The 20 yr part is exactly my point buddy....

... though I didn't post this thread with you in mind whatsoever, if it makes you feel any better.

Comment

• Zover
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Maybe you should grasp the English language before posting. Attention seeking cunt.

Comment

• audrey_w
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2013

You seem to label everything that is beyond your comprehension a conspiracy theory, no wonder you think there are so many of them. What a fucking bell end

Comment

• Rave Lizard
            Banned
            • Feb 2015

Hollywood still has plenty of conspiracy material. You would have thought he would know that having a career in acting. LOL

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

if all ^three of you are Chunky, then get help. please.

Comment

• audrey_w
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2013

27,000 x 0 = 0

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

It's my own conspiracy, thought you'd^ appreciate that.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

It blows my mind how blind people are and keep gobbling the crap outta the media like it's true,

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

Attached Files

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

Attached Files

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Wow, Sakio Pod took this thread really personally if he needs to post three times in a row - probably because he knows he's full of shit.

Watch, he'll post incessantly after this - just to overcompensate for how "awake" he likes to think of himself as being.

Originally posted by sakio pod
                          It blows my mind how blind people are and keep gobbling the crap outta the media like it's true,
                          Your mind is blown everytime you find your own bias confirmed through a Google search - which is like having your mind blown realizing that you can spell a word with your Alpha Bits cereal.
                          Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; June 6, 2015, 05:49:45 PM.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

Incredible bro, incredible!!!! I'm glad I'm getting too u

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Yes, to a narcissist like yourself, your response isn't that surprising.

You're not that much different that the assholes that loudly proclaim to be the toughest person around - and wind up being the biggest pussies when they get their asses kicked. Ever heard of the idea of "overcompensating"? Probably not because you're too busy congratulating yourself on your latest google search.

Sad life you're living if you have to make up excuses and conspiracy theories for your own failures in life.
                              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...