X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

DHS staged events

Ok can we continue this here, and still have our 5th?

great little article
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: DHS staged events

Just out of interest, why would anyone stage this?

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zover
      Just out of interest, why would anyone stage this?

Hmm did u read the article??

Comment

• Zover
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Yes but I don't buy into this, you say these crisis actors are creating racial hatred, but events like these tend to bring people together, not divide them. Some of these acts were done in the UK and France, they don't have gun control. And how come if these so called crisis actors are actors, why has no one come forward and outed them. You would think if James Folley's parents were actors, someone would have come forward and outed them.

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

I agree with you on some issues, like 9/11 and I certainly don't trust everything that the media tell me, but I also don't by into all of these conspiracy articles either. You have to look at each case individually.

Here's a theroy, maybe the government has created this whole crisis actor thing as a way of trying to discredit so called conspiracy theorists. You only have to look at idiots like Florida, steppa and Kiwi, they, like you seem to see it as two sides. If you believe 9/11 was an inside job then you must believe in fake moon landing, lizard men, and crisis actors. If you don't believe it then you are being brainwashed by the media. It's not as simple as that.

Do I believe 9/11 was an inside job? Yes. Do I think the original Moon Landings were staged? It's possible. Do I buy into this whole crisis actor thing? No

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Some of 9/11 stinks, I don't disagree w. that. But I also don't think that bombs were planted by the Gov't to kill 3,000+ innocent people.

Today they are having the funerals for some of the victims of the Charleston shooting. Saiko, would you attend and look the victims families in the eyes and say, please show me your Screen Actors Guild card, you are such a great actor, what is your name so I can look you up on IMDB and follow you on facebook? Doubt it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Zover
              Banned
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
              Some of 9/11 stinks, I don't disagree w. that. But I also don't think that bombs were planted by the Gov't to kill 3,000+ innocent people.
              But the testimonies of them firemen all contained witness accounts of explosives. The Government tried to lock the testimonies away.

Comment

• Zover
                Banned
                • Mar 2014

Today they are having the funerals for some of the victims of the Charleston shooting. Saiko, would you attend and look the victims families in the eyes and say, please show me your Screen Actors Guild card, you are such a great actor, what is your name so I can look you up on IMDB and follow you on facebook? Doubt it.
                I'm not saying Sakio is in the same breed but you have them crazy people that protest at the funerals of dead soldiers. So you will have people willing to do this.

Comment

• Zover
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2014

Just out of interest if the massacre was real and these people were really killed, why would they need crisis actors? Or is Sakio saying no one died either? If that is the case are we supposed to believe that the church and congregation either never existed or are in on it?

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

Well they have to make it look as real as possible, just like in sandy hook they had funerals, all of them were closed caskets! And yes I Would confront and call out the crisis actors.

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zover
                      Just out of interest if the massacre was real and these people were really killed, why would they need crisis actors? Or is Sakio saying no one died either? If that is the case are we supposed to believe that the church and congregation either never existed or are in on it?

Yes like I said before NO ONE died, all,actors...there are a few possibilities as look a likes stand ins, family members being paid off a relocated!

Zover I can tell your open minded but how in the hell do u not see this man, it's the same fucking thing sandy hook parents fake crying, not upset laughing joking, Houston shooting Cassidy stay, lost her entire family...2 days later laughing, fake crying acts like they never existed. Santa Barbara shooting the dead goes crazy rambles all kinds of gun control garage. It's the same horrible acting jobs. And they all forgive the shooter!

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

Oh and I forgot James foley' parents and brother and sister, fucking shit people do not act like that when they lose a family member! It's so,aweful I started watching the charleston family and got sick to my stomach, if these were real someone would get real pissed off and upset!

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

dude - what else do you believe you know the truth about that most people don't? you are entertaining me at this point, i'll be honest.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Zover
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2014

I have to admit I find the whole forgive the shooter thing quite bizarre, but these are people who have been brainwashed by religion. When this was on the news earlier in the week, I thought it would be interesting to ask them if they had forgiven them, would they let the shooter go free. I think not.

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

take a look at this ive seen people being exposed as crisis actors, but when this lady here is an actual actor, and is so full of herself! Just more proof for me!! Oh and her scripted fear agenda!

Some of these crisis actos show up at different events in different rolls they play!

Comment

Working...