^no bad... i'm partial to this one myself

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: crisis actors 101

This thread aged *really* well.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
          This thread aged *really* well.

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

Once again watch the entire video please and try to prove me wrong.

thank you for coming

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Get help - not everyone cries the same.

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

Here's my help I'm trying to help you see that EVERY single BS story in the news these people act exactly the same fake crying and then laugh and blab on.

once again if you lost a child there is NO way an normal person with love that actually lost someone could do what these ACTORS do.

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED! These people have no souls!

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

No.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    No.

no what? Your to lazy to break your own programming or just NO cause you can't change you point of view and see that they are all in on it!

No I can't believe they could ever do anything to fool us just like covid 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

No the victims of these shootings are not actors my guy. Yes crisis actors exist for training purposes - but that’s it.
                      People cry or show emotion in a lot of different ways. I think you and a few other ppl I know are just highly entertained by
                      conspiracies. Or at worst feel somehow smarter than others and therefore privy to the real truth. Drugs can certainly enhance
                      that “I think differently and therefore see things clearer than others” mentality.

Having said that - you going to Sasha on the 14th of Oct?

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

No the victims of these shootings are not actors my guy. Yes crisis actors exist for training purposes - but that’s it.
                        People cry or show emotion in a lot of different ways. I think you and a few other ppl I know are just highly entertained by
                        conspiracies. Or at worst feel somehow smarter than others and therefore privy to the real truth. Drugs can certainly enhance
                        that “I think differently and therefore see things clearer than others” mentality.

Having said that - you going to Sasha on the 14th of Oct?
                        "LMAO everyone cries different"....NO they don't if real emotions/love are involved sorry pal.

So imagine that this is was a drill, full on with a few random individuals playing the key parts, CIA/FBI crew of 6-8 people shooting blanks inside the school, it would seem real to the people inside. what if there are no victims what if the people in on it are the only ones inside the school shooting blanks, it does not explain the emotionless actors on TV 24hrs after the shooting explaining some BS on how little Jonny loved this and little sally wanted to be an doctor. EVERYONE SINGLE one of the people in this video are actors. And then you have the real parents with real emotions outside the school trying to get inside.

Guess you didn't see the clip where the same lady saves her kids but runs around to save some other kids, she's a fraud just like every single one of them.
                        You get paid the part, NO EMOTION NO TEARs, and even the reporters are in on it like CIA Anderson Cooper.

And every time shooting like this happens the ALL ACT THIS WAY. Just wait till the next staged/drill.

Yes I'm going to sasha

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

Honest question - were you born in the US? Leaning toward no. Betting your early yrs were in a
                          country where everyone was very similar culturally.

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

Honest question - were you born in the US? Leaning toward no. Betting your early yrs were in a
                            country where everyone was very similar culturally.

Gainesville Florida home slice grew in crystal river now in Orlando....loving the president brandon

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

That close to a world class Uni and yet Crisis Actors are a real thing for you .

We all have our odd little superstitions I reckon, Crystal River is pretty rad, under the radar spot, these days. Never realized it was a fairly popular vacation spot for those in Orlando back in the day. Pres Biden isn't gonna blow your twitter feed up with crazy headlines, or let his Slavonian Wife tell to you about cyber bullying. He's got no personality, keeps his head down and does his job. May not be exciting and chest pounding stylistically, but he certainly appeals to the non conspiracy theory anti-Q-anon types in our Great Nation.

Comment

• floridaorange
                                • Dec 2005

A jury on Wednesday decided that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones should pay nearly $1 billion in damages to the families of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims for his lies about the school massacre. Jones baselessly said again and again after the 2012 mass shooting, in which 26 people were killed, that the incident was staged, and that the families and first responders were “crisis actors.” The plaintiffs throughout the trial described in poignant terms how the lies had prompted harassment against them and compounded the emotional agony of losing their loved ones. The decision marks a key moment in the years-long process that began in 2018 when the families took legal action against Jones and his company, Free Speech Systems, the parent of the fringe media organization Infowars.

Comment

Working...