• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rave Lizard
    Banned
    • Feb 2015

Re: Opening a Lounge/Club

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
    Nah, you're stupid enough to reveal yourself everytime you post.

Why do the work, when you're stupid enough to do it for me? All I have to do is make you mad.

LOLOLOL.
    I revealed myself ages ago, you seem to be the only person out of the loop. Most of the Mods already knew who I was.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rave Lizard
      I revealed myself ages ago, you seem to be the only person out of the loop. Most of the Mods already knew who I was.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Rave Lizard
        Banned
        • Feb 2015

Oh great, picture posting. Quick everyone lets get over to photobucket.

What time is it in Toronto? Something seems to be keeping you up late.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Like I said in the other thread - time for me to take a dump in your mother's mouth. Follow up for the load I blew it earlier.

I'll tell her that you're still a fuck up, but I'm sure she knew that already.

Later sweetheart, don't let your anger issues keep you up tonight, okay?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Rave Lizard
            Banned
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
            Like I said in the other thread - time for me to take a dump in your mother's mouth. Follow up for the load I blew it earlier.

I'll tell her that you're still a fuck up, but I'm sure she knew that already.

Later sweetheart, don't let your anger issues keep you up tonight, okay?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
            Err. it's morning over here and I slept well. For a response on calling my mother a whore, please see the other thread. Good luck telling her though. She died in 2007.

Response to my mother being called a whore LOL

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2008

Re:

I'm going out on a limb (as the saying goes) but what's wrong with the aspect of wanting to do something positive in relation to the local music scene? This entire thread is filled with negative feedback. Sad! Probably why 'our scene' is suffering its current demise. Opening a venue is a bitch! Believe me, I've done it! Big ups for the effort!

Comment

• Rave Lizard
                Banned
                • Feb 2015

Re:

Originally posted by Michael^Heaven
                I'm going out on a limb (as the saying goes) but what's wrong with the aspect of wanting to do something positive in relation to the local music scene? This entire thread is filled with negative feedback. Sad! Probably why 'our scene' is suffering its current demise. Opening a venue is a bitch! Believe me, I've done it! Big ups for the effort!
                I think if the thread was started by someone who we actually was going to open a lounge club, the response would be different. Florida has a long history of pipe dreams (actor, photographer, dog groomer..) so it is hard to take him seriously. Like someone else posted just putting on a night is a lot of work, when you start talking about bar staff, licenses, security plus avoiding attracting a criminal element it is something else.

You would expect someone who is seriously thinking of opening a club to have actually worked in one and have a clear understanding of what's required. The reality is running a lounge club requires a lot of hard work, so it is unlikely Florida has the minerals, or the money. You certainly wouldn't go to a music forum asking for advice.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2008

Re:

Point understood. However, it's all trial & error. Anyone that's ever opened a bar/ venue will face this hard core fact. Let him deal with it head-on. That's how lessons are quickly learned in the business world.

Comment

• audrey_w
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jan 2013

Re:

I'm going out on a limb and saying this club will never happen, never was going to happen, all bullshit. Like all the other bullshit

Our resident Walter Mitty from Florida is just after reactions (trolling I think children call it)

So, MIchael i respect the fact you're offering up help, fair play, but there is a reason I said earlier in the thread don't waste your time.

It's a pattern here. A victim of the process has now been banned, again.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

Re:

There's nothing wrong with ambition. It creates interest & drive (aka how many pages?).

Comment

• audrey_w
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2013

Re:

There's nothing wrong with ambition. It creates interest & drive (aka how many pages?).
                        I agree. But I still don't think you see how it goes here.

Comment

• audrey_w
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          all his monikers are stuck on ignore, i think the mods figured out a way to just keep his posts out of my sight, which I am thankful for.
                          Does anyone know what exactly the mods are working on? There's a guy saying he has people on ignore but the mods are only just figuring out a way to keep posts out of sight for him. What does the ignore function do then?

If you can't see/read posts after putting someone on ignore then it works yes? So why the need to keep bleating on about having to speak to mods about a function that is working as it should?
                          But, if there is something wrong with the ignore function, and you could read the posts, why feel the need to give a running commentary throughout the thread on things you couldn't see when in fact you can see them? Weird indeed.

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          Occasionally he's funny, unfortunately it's only like 20% of the time.
                          And you know this about someone you are "ignoring" how?

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                            Platinum Poster
                            • May 2008

Re:

I'm very aware of 'how it goes here'. It's just a shame that this topic has become a pissing match per say. On all sides (points fingers in every direction).

Comment

• Rave Lizard
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2015

Re:

I'm very aware of 'how it goes here'. It's just a shame that this topic has become a pissing match per say. On all sides (points fingers in every direction).
                              When you get scat and calling peoples mothers whores, the forum is at an all time low.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2008

Re:

It's all good! I think that the initial topic at hand is a positive one overall. All the bullsh#t aside, attempting to start up something with the proper direction attached, has my support. This is the ultimate test, IMO.

Comment

Working...