X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Luke Fair

I just have to bring it up to everybody's attention what the hell just happened in Toronto on Friday at System. It is worth bringing up here in case you didn't read it in the party section. Luke Fair threw down the craziest 7 hour set I have ever heard. He played a lot of his tracks from his XFM set and the house was going crazy all night. If he is coming to your town he is on fire right now. I would definelty go and check him out.

I would like to thank Luke Fair for throwing down one of the craziest parties I have ever been to and Toronto for having some of the coolest people you can meet. I honestly can't say enough about that night.

Luke Fair - "Man on a Mission" to make you not walk for three days after the party ..
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Luke Fair

hell yeah....dats what it is all about imo....7hr sets...got to lvoe that. I want to check toronto out eventually....

Luke tore it up at the bedrock party at wmc2005... I was very impressed....really nice guy as well. I really enjoyed that party.

Comment

• BureOne
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Well, who knows when he'll be back in L.A. Last he was here he was with Kazell and someone else at Avalon (I think). Couldn't make it as I was in Rosarito Mex. Too bad for me! :cry: I think it was about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004

WOW.....I had the best time ever...and yes my body wes really sore the next day Luke Fair played an amazing 7 hour set and destroyed the place. Us Torontonians have been spoiled this summer!!! Keep it coming
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• windsor1995
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by runningman
          I just have to bring it up to everybody's attention what the hell just happened in Toronto on Friday at System. It is worth bringing up here in case you didn't read it in the party section. Luke Fair threw down the craziest 7 hour set I have ever heard. He played a lot of his tracks from his XFM set and the house was going crazy all night. If he is coming to your town he is on fire right now. I would definelty go and check him out.

I would like to thank Luke Fair for throwing down one of the craziest parties I have ever been to and Toronto for having some of the coolest people you can meet. I honestly can't say enough about that night.

Luke Fair - "Man on a Mission" to make you not walk for three days after the party ..
          so is Sander still ure favourite??

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by windsor1995
            Originally posted by runningman

so is Sander still ure favourite??
            oh ya sander is still my fav. but Luke is up there.. amazing night..
            and a guy named Jimmy G from windsor.. he's good too.

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

such a good times. it seems like it might go down a few times a year. keep your fingers crossed.

wicked to see the windsor crew breakin down the pillars with some bad ass moves.

a night to remember for sure.
              WHAT'S GOING DOWN
              IN OUR UNDERGROUND
              bringthebeats

Comment

• LV-8
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

If his set is anything like his new album then I'll def. have to peep him.

Comment

• supaz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Now i'm looking forward to seeing Luke! I'm never seen him live.

Going to check him out @ Soundbar Chicago on the 12th. Any from MN going to go to this event?

He's going to be in Orlando on the 21st of Aug too...

Two times in a month...!

Comment

• viceroy
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Luke is a class act, very down to earth guy, who knows how to rock like the best of them. All the success that he is getting himself into right now, is deserved 100%.

Peace,
                    Steve

Comment

• juouelle
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Aug 2004

Ya Luke Owns IMO! Saw him in Windsor and T.O.!!!! Now if he'll only get his Canadian ass over to ASIA!!!

Comment

• MusicJatt
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Aug 2004

Ive heard a lot of good things about him but how's his new cd

Bedrock Original Series (OS.0_3)

Comment

• Solo
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Nov 2004

This party was amazing. So happy I was in attendance.

Comment

• Platinum
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

^^^ yup that party was one for the books, absolutely nuts, when you have a night of music like that itll keep you coming back for so much more...

Originally posted by MusicJatt
                            Ive heard a lot of good things about him but how's his new cd

Bedrock Original Series (OS.0_3)
                            OS 03 is an unbelievable cd, awesome track after awesome track, a must buy... it is so different from any other i have heard, Luke Fair has grown into his own style and this CD really shows his seperation from all other djs...
                            cheers
                            Enjoy

Comment

• MusicJatt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2004

thanks platinum

Comment

Working...