X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

To Jibs

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: To Jibs

Amen! Here's to you, old friend!!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I was thinking so much about him the other day driving back home from the Mid-West, it was actually on a similar drive back that SG called to tell me what Steve had done. Rather ironic the timing. I sure do miss him.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        I was thinking so much about him the other day driving back home from the Mid-West, it was actually on a similar drive back that SG called to tell me what Steve had done. Rather ironic the timing. I sure do miss him.
        i was in med-sales training with my new company in KC when you called me with the news...which i think is the only time i've ever spoken to you.

Comment

• Bender420
          Tickle me Elmo!
          • Jun 2004

i've been away for awhile. but it's good to come back and see people still thinking of steve!
          Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Always man. Always. Even in 2016.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Dude - welcome back ^^^^^^^^^^^

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MJ
                Here since 2002
                • Jun 2004

Mullered mother fucker

mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• hambino21
                  PFC Semen Ham
                  • Jul 2004

One can never forget a person like Steve. Last Summer when I finally had a chance to visit Ibiza, and I made it to the Carl Cox revolution night with Eats Everything, Sasha, and of course Cox, I couldn't help but have the feeling that Steve was there with me at that moment Cox was killing it while the cryo cannons were blasting the crowd, and the sound system pulverizing my soul. I swear, it was like he was right there. It might sound crazy, but making it to that place is like a pilgrimage for a house head from South Tampa who has appreciated this music for such a long time. I wouldn't have had any direction had it not been for Steve, and the countless hours of watching him build sets and take parties on journeys with him. He helped me develop a taste in music that I sincerely appreciate, and will be forever grateful. I think about him all of the time, and I know we all carry a bit of him with us, no matter where we go. Cheers to Steve!
                  " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                    Anyone have Styx livesets?
                    • Jun 2004

^^^^^ apparently someone decided to cut some onions while i was reading that

nice post - good to see you h21
                    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• hambino21
                      PFC Semen Ham
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                      ^^^^^ apparently someone decided to cut some onions while i was reading that

nice post - good to see you h21
                      Back at you, Huggie. been a while since I have been on here due to assignment changes etc., but good to be back for sure.
                      " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

Working...