X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Definetely looks great.

BTW ..... If you are looking to get one of the new video cards for this game read this review

Looks like nVidia is winning so far. The 6800 GT, which is the low end nVidia card, just slaughters ATi's cards, even the high end x800 XT. nVidia has always had better OpenGL support and Doom 3 is OGL, I willl almost definetely be buying nVidia again. I'm just an nVidia whore though, like with AMD, I just don't like Intel.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Alpinevpr
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re:: Doom III news

Originally posted by fumanchu182
      Well considering the game probably runs smoother on the g5 wtf is ID software waiting for? Oh yeah I forgot only tree hugging hippies own macs (joke: I use it for my photoshop classes).
      I know you were joking. I don't own a mac but for games, graphics and video consider me a tree hugging hippie. For everything else, I'm a windows slave. I'd like to go linux but no one ports to them.

Comment

Working...