X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Overflow Menu - Circle with the 3 red Dots on Android

I don't know how many of you use Legacy apps on your Android devices that you are hooked to and refuse to migrate off of, but one such app for me is Fuel Log, which has not been updated since 2012 iirc. On old Galaxy devices that had a dedicated menu button, migrating the data on upgrades was never an issue, until Sammy did away with the menu button.

Having recently got the S7 as a gift and weeks of using the wrong terminology to google a solution, I finally discovered it's called an overflow menu and there is a secret method to enable it, on legacy apps that dont have a dedicated settings button.

go into Settings / Accessibility / Dexterity I can activate something called the Assistant Menu that adds a handy floating box to the screen. The box contains navigation buttons and shortcuts such as Menu, Back, Screenshot etc.
    Link to where I found it - From the s4 to the s6 - miss the menu key - Page 3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Now I have successfully migrated data from an app that I have been using since the original Note 1.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Working...