• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuzzFuzz
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2007

Re: Sasha at Kumharas- Live on Ibiza Sonica

Originally posted by Fragel
    The Sonica guy is FORCED to talk. He says it at the end of the 14/07 session and even why. So please, stop insulting about. There are far worse speakers than this.
    It would be better without talking? Yes. But that is not reason for being a kid on Internet or looks like.
    Why not? we can talk what we want and complaining coz we love music, not listening repetitive forcing advertisement about Sonica radio, Sonica FB and Sonica Twitter.

He is annoying as fuck and that's it. I know why he needs to talk...
    And even when DJ - Sasha told him talk over specific record, i doubt he told him for old tracks, already released in 2015.

Tell me one speaker, radio session - where someone talk more, every 3-7 minutes? No way. Sorry

Comment

• Fragel
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BuzzFuzz
      Why not? we can talk what we want and complaining coz we love music, not listening repetitive forcing advertisement about Sonica radio, Sonica FB and Sonica Twitter.

He is annoying as fuck and that's it. I know why he needs to talk...
      And even when DJ - Sasha told him talk over specific record, i doubt he told him for old tracks, already released in 2015.

Tell me one speaker, radio session - where someone talk more, every 3-7 minutes? No way. Sorry
      The fact "he is annoying as fuck" it's not a reason to insult his job if he needs to do so. This is a live broadcasting radio show that actually are who pay Sasha in order to make the set you're listening for free thanks to them. This is not a podcast show as might be the ones from Sasha' LNOE, Cattaneo's Residents or many other; where they do what they want with, just throw little jingles if needed for unpublished tracks and that's all.

First intervention is saying that Sasha will be late.
      Second is to say that Sasha just arrived at Kumarhas and will start soon, as well as the radioshow is changing of speaker.
      16:30 is when Sasha is actually beginning his set!
      Next is obviously at min 38:50, coz it's an unpublished track which was released a week later. Personally, one of the bombs of the set.
      Next is in 65:00 (c'mon... a live radio show which organizes that event, the least thing to do is promote the party for those listeners around the place). In addition was the "theoretical" middle of the set, and in which there is a power breakdown and the speaker takes advantage of Sasha starting over from the same track part to tell an anecdote just happened between Sasha and a woman in the party.
      Next is in 77, first social media pub inviting people to comment the set. Not specially bothering me but better without, sure.
      Next in 90, he's describing with the ambient microphone opened the event atmosphere, shortly and concisely. I like these kind of descriptions.
      Next in 114, again ambient description, saying Sasha will be 1 additional hour and inviting people around the island to join the party at Kumarhas. Why not?
      From here onwards, the broadcasting is ending... the only time he speaks in an interval shorter than 10 minutes. Starts to bother a little... yet explains why he talked so little times (lol) and why he needed to do it when he did. And well... the guy is quite excited with the performance of Sasha and with the public reaction (and with good reason)... and then he says goodbye 10 minutes before.

Knowing that was a live broadcasting emission to the whole island, that they actually paid for, and the most important thing: I understand every word he's talking about; I don't mind that much his interventions. I obviously prefer without talking over, but I can understand the job of the speaker.

I also love Sasha's music as much or more than you do, and I have also experimented how annoying might be don't understand a shit of what someone is saying over something you like, but I would not call stupid to someone while doing his job, maybe he's not allowed to do better.

And yeah, that's it.

Comment

• lord lucan
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2006

The Sonica guy is FORCED to talk. He says it at the end of the 14/07 session and even why. So please, stop insulting about. There are far worse speakers than this.
        It would be better without talking? Yes. But that is not reason for being a kid on Internet or looks like.
        And you joined a message board just to say that? LOL Dry them eyes, bitch.
        Last edited by lord lucan; August 11, 2016, 12:22:00 AM.

Comment

• Fragel
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by lord lucan
          And you joined a message board just to say that? LOL Dry them eyes, bitch.
          Actually I said more in order to develop my reasoning, but apparently is under revision by admins. LOL

Comment

• lord lucan
            Gold Gabber
            • Jan 2006

Actually I said more in order to develop my reasoning, but apparently is under revision by admins. LOL
            That's commonly known as 'being fucked off'.

Comment

• Fragel
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jul 2012

That's commonly known as 'being fucked off'.
              Don't think so, genius. The only difference with the last allowed posts is the quantity of words. Anyway, admins are there to evaluate the content. Quite correct I'd say in comparaison to others.

Comment

• lord lucan
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2006

Well if nothing else you've enlightened a lot of people with your insider knowledge of Sonica radio goings on. Im sure we would all feel poorer without it in our lives. Bravo I say. Now toddle off to whence you came and take with you the message to all concerned that no matter what the excuse, they are cunts for talking over the shows. There's a good boy.

Comment

• Fragel
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jul 2012

Well if nothing else you've enlightened a lot of people with your insider knowledge of Sonica radio goings on. Im sure we would all feel poorer without it in our lives. Bravo I say. Now toddle off to whence you came and take with you the message to all concerned that no matter what the excuse, they are cunts for talking over the shows. There's a good boy.
                  Well man, I don't care if you feel poorer or richer with what my "insider knowledge" may put in your life. There is no much merit or knowledge from my side. Just common sense with a radio show and the speaker's job. They're not there to serve you, neither I to follow your orders, no matter your number of years or posts in the forum.
                  If you call them "cunts" for talking over their radio show broadcasting in live, what should we call you for not showing respect who paid Sasha in order you can listen him? End of discussion for me. Enjoy the free set, if you can, boy.

Comment

• superwave
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • May 2006

AW, someone has gotten a fancy pants mouth(fingers) on him and believes he owns people, places and things to dump on. All criticisms aside, bullying and hate speech is your forte LL, and I show up when you have lost control. Please take all that money and buy some manners.
                    Last edited by superwave; August 11, 2016, 01:42:30 PM. Reason: Thief Blocker

Comment

• superwave
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • May 2006

I'll be here, waiting for you since you seem to wait for Me to leave before deciding to scratch slander and expletives out of the hole you keep. Add Me Bro!
                      Not starting a fight, but, yes, that does mean focus your grief on me! The 'bellend' of free-speech.
                      Last edited by superwave; August 11, 2016, 01:41:08 PM. Reason: Independance DAY

Comment

• mades
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2008

here is the last session, i removed talking guy and Dimitri Nakov's part. 75 min.

Comment

• lord lucan
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2006

Thanks for the two perfectly normal personal messages superwave. They go nicely with your two perfectly normal posts..
                          Its lovely to think of you in your caravan taking time off your crack pipe just to post for me. Jesus fucking Christ to think that there's moonfruits like you out there on the loose.

I rest my case-

a thousand points of light -

Oh Boyo, 80 minutes till you listen and complain
                          Kisses!!![

welcome me back!!!!!-

Hence forth, formally, you shall call me Duke of BellEnd, Count Cuntington. But, soon enough, I shall be Royal.
                          Then, you may not address me at any chance you have to accost. Here Here
                          Cor Blimey, I believe I just castrated your arse, mate!

Cheers Earl of Swineheart

-superwave , The Duke Of Mercuryserver-

Comment

• superwave
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • May 2006

Like i said, you hid till I left to sleep. Then text triteful misanthropic trumpisms in a desperate attempt to bully and sway no one. Superb failure at harassment Count Cuntington. If you are royality, youve proven only you are a royal ass. Also, it is against policy to post my private messages to you, here in the open. LOL
                            Target missed Earl Swineheart the Douche
                            Last edited by superwave; August 12, 2016, 02:46:03 AM. Reason: My caravan grows hungry on this long trip to your demise.

Comment

• superwave
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • May 2006

Run run run
                              Ill be here whence you deem your arse needs more whipping!

So, in all seriousness, are you going to continue to have your opinions become hatred and focus a new conniption on the so-called ignoramus. Or, will you reconstruct your truly mastermind and formulate criticisms without expletives and lies.
                              Last edited by superwave; August 12, 2016, 09:36:48 AM. Reason: Read between my persona lines smarty pants!

Comment

• BuzzFuzz
                                Addiction started
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mades
                                here is the last session, i removed talking guy and Dimitri Nakov's part. 75 min.

http://ul.to/9byvdria
                                Thanks for link..

Comment

Working...