• Sep 2008

Sasha - Last night on Earth 16

https://www.mixcloud.com/YeahRadio/s...6-august-2016/

Sasha - Last night on Earth 16 download
  • ati
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2008

Re: Sasha - Last night on Earth 16

Awesome! This is live from Sziget Festival in Budapest.

Comment

• donkeykong
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ati
      Awesome! This is live from Sziget Festival in Budapest.
      Not that awesome imo. Last 30 mins ok.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by donkeykong
        Not that awesome imo. Last 30 mins ok.
        +1 .. Totally forgettable imho

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• lord lucan
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2006

Jesus that was fucking rubbish. Same old crap over and over, week in week out month in month out. Lazy old bollox.

Comment

• Matt Black
            Addiction started
            • Nov 2004

Seems he has gone into "Festival mode" again playing virtually the same sets he's been playing for the last few months
            Matt Black

https://www.facebook.com/djmattblack/
            Matt Black (@DJ_Matt_Black) | Twitter
            https://soundcloud.com/djmattblack

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

yeah its pretty much all the same tracks 2 or 3 new choons

Comment

• lord lucan
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2006

Phoning it in again as he has so many times before. Its usually when he's got his mind elsewhere, cant be bothered or is concentrating on other projects when he plays the same tracks over and over. Because he cant be arsed to put in the time to find new stuff.
                Exactly why i stopped paying to see him in the first place circa 2003/4. I let other mugs pay for and afford the lifestyle he has nowadays..The lazy cunt.

Comment

• jay813
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by lord lucan
                  Phoning it in again as he has so many times before. Its usually when he's got his mind elsewhere, cant be bothered or is concentrating on other projects when he plays the same tracks over and over. Because he cant be arsed to put in the time to find new stuff.
                  Exactly why i stopped paying to see him in the first place circa 2003/4. I let other mugs pay for and afford the lifestyle he has nowadays..The lazy cunt.
                  Now if you could only stop posting on MS like youve stopped paying to see Sasha, more people would like this site lol

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

wheres the mp3, i'm only finding mp4....wont play on me phone wtf.....

Comment

• mades
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2008

This is ridiculous. Show me other DJ who has released so many live sets over the last 2 months. Sasha was doing this for ages, so it really shouldn't surprise or bother anyone, we had periods of rapid set releases from him couple of times already. I think you would be surprised how little many djs change their set gig to gig (maybe 10-15% of tracklist).

I think his sets improved a lot compared to previous years when he was utter crap, which can be maybe thanks to better tunes or him being more sober, who knows. But the fact even John agreed to their b2b and promotes it (!) means something has changed.

To think Sasha "doesn't have time to find new stuff" is stupid itself, I'm sure he has people doing preselections for him, he's famous and rich enough for it.

Comment

• model1974
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2008

I think he needs to hang his headphones up for a bit, as this was painful to listen to. I think he's totally lost. Playing ambient and rubbish techno style sets is clearly an example of a guy lacking new ideas.
                        Unless you're on a tight budget, I've never understood why you'd would want to knock out the same tracks. And it's not just once or twice, its fucking months worth of repeats with him. Clearly he's lost that love of being a DJ and that buzz of finding new material knowing it will go down a storm. He's got to get back to basics and start taking his live performances more seriously, and less knob twiddling in the comforts of his padded studio. I cant knock him for is his solid mixing and ability to layer and combine tracks, but the biggest issues are the boring sedate tracks, and predictable repetitive effects. These sets are more warm up than peak time.
                        I stopped paying to see him around 2003/4 as well, leave it to another generation to keep him in the manner he's accustomed to. It cant be an age thing cos there are plenty of DJ's out there in the same age bracket who work hard at their sets. Take Andrew Weatherall for example, an underground DJ that's kept true to his roots, showing great ability in fusing new with old.
                        Sasha's a bit like Tiger Woods; you watch him, reminisce how good he was, and hope that touch of magic can be re kindled, and at the same time thinking it will probably never happen.

Comment

• D.Williams
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2006

I like when he does a RA or Mixmag set, usually puts thought into those sets

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

LMAO you guys complaining about sasha playing the same track over and over....he's been doing it for years I remember back in 2003, hooiche coouchie man days....he was still playing he same tracks every 3 months....but look at its easy its simple add a few new tracks into you get a new bunch you mix well together...

Comment

• BuzzFuzz
                              Addiction started
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sakio pod
                              LMAO you guys complaining about sasha playing the same track over and over....he's been doing it for years I remember back in 2003, hooiche coouchie man days....he was still playing he same tracks every 3 months....but look at its easy its simple add a few new tracks into you get a new bunch you mix well together...
                              Agree, at the end he's not playing tracks, mixes for home listening. Target group is audience at a party..worldwide.
                              We can only be glad to get some of this mixes

Comment

Working...