• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: life as it is

Originally posted by clintlove
    Cause that's all they are, stupid pointless "opinions" that we are being force fed because they want to fuck up that beautiful moment when you're standing face to face with a stranger. Civilized people will prevail through this whirlwind of bullshit and the rest will get sucked into their own black hole.
    which is why public education is a good thing.. forces kids to be with people who are not like themselves so it builds empathy where otherwise it would not even had the chance. the second purpose is to get to the core using a bullshit social belief to gets us to vote like lemmings for the Top 2 individuals, the ME vs. YOU is a byproduct.

i do agree we are more bots than ever before with the eventuality of progressing artificial intelligence to replace most human work. human's aren't meant to be sitting in an office or cubicle for 9-10 hours a day i do not think but then again, who is to say our prediction of our course of evolution is correct?
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• kolakao
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2009

Re: life as it is

Originally posted by ddr
      i do agree we are more bots than ever before with the eventuality of progressing artificial intelligence to replace most human work. human's aren't meant to be sitting in an office or cubicle for 9-10 hours a day i do not think but then again, who is to say our prediction of our course of evolution is correct?
      This statment about AI is as old as marxism is, beacuse Marx wrote about it, and that machine will do everything that human do, so there is need of revolution. Reality is, that ,,western world'' already have about 2 bilions robots... in Bangladesh,China, India, Pakistan etc.

People wake up, someone is trying to input you that soon you won't have to do anything, and everything will do machines. The same scheme happened 30 y ago, 50 y ago. Every generation date from Marks have the same bullshit input. You can see that for example in imagination of future world in books and movies from the past.

The worts thing that effect of this is that at the moment whole industry is in Asia. Europe and USA are declinig in terms of industrial, and production of real products. Products like cars are for example ,,designed in Italy'', assembled in Turkey,China.

Comment

Working...