X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Clinton Administration ultimately responsible for 9/11

PS. i normally think pretty liberal, but my job and education force me to think more like a right leaning person out of resonsibility. most CPA's and tax oriented people i have met are the same way.

why should the gov't take my hard earned money when i cant have a smoke of pot in my backyard on a saturday night.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      PS. i normally think pretty liberal, but my job and education force me to think more like a right leaning person out of resonsibility. most CPA's and tax oriented people i have met are the same way.

Same here.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

everyone on each side just wants the other side to come to them, rather than meeting up. in my experience, there is no way a republican should be running social policy here in the US(took until the middle of 1900's to realize that black people could actually think and act like a human), but also, there is no way a democrat should be putting thier hands in the markets. ever time they have, a small recession has taken place right after they leave office. (clinton and SEC reg's just letting companies tell us they were profitable when they were losing money). somewhere in the middle is the answer, but no one looks there, they just look to the other end of the spectrum for attacks.

i have thrown out this example before,.

democratic party is the party of the unions, but they are the ones who fought to have the WTO and NAFTA, the two things that killed the US labor force and sent jobs elsewhere.

republicans want to limit union power, but also fight to keep the jobs in the domestic unions hands.

we hear them fight how welfare is needed, and we need to lower taxes, but they deny it to those who need it, give it to criminals who dont even seek jobs, under fund it in the inner cities and over fund it in areas where the job market is booming.

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

posts at the end of page 1/top of page 2
          Absolutely agree. If only there were more critical thinkers in the country than just the people on this board.
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
            If only there were more critical thinkers in the country than just the people on this board.
            That and people that can actually think for themself.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

fox, msnbc, cnn, mike moore, sean hannity, wolf blitzer, anne coutler, tucker, etc etc etc are the bane of the media nowadays. rather than simply giving facts, they call in everyone with an extreme opinion to debate, rather than discuss facts and look forward.

oh yeah, to add to the things i said about "if i ran this place" i would simply ignore the following. saudi arabia, iran, iran, palestine, isreal, pakistan. there is no reason we should even be there in the first place. if it got bad enough, eventually the people who buy the oil and actually have a reason to be there would voice their opinions loud enough to call for a change. just look at what the women are doing there currently. they are finally able to hold jobs and some are even running for office. the old regeims are cringing about it, but they will soon die off and lose power when the younger groups see that things might actually be ok, if not better. its sad, but people scream about how the US meddles, but if we just ignored the problems, eventually i think they would be begging for help on one front or another.

Comment

• tyler360
                Fresh Peossy
                • Aug 2005

HRC in 2008!

Comment

• thesightless
                  • Jun 2004

no way. HRC is the last thing we need. that bitch needs to realize she is an oppurtunistic cunt who is doing a terrible job in NY. she is a senator who has yet to even fight for a NY cause. definition of partisan for the last 5 years. she hung onto bill simply out of being power hungry. how many ppl would stay with thier spouse after 4 affairs. all she wants is the title of worlds most powerful woman, which opera will never lose, she should go inot talk shows. i could see her on a goodwil tour of africa and bill chilling on the beach in saint thomas getting a blowjob from a nice 22 year old laughing.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

im just praying that john kerry never runs again, because HRC and JK are possibly the worst two democratic choices around. its unfortunate too, because there are some brilliant members ofthe party, but they havent been outspoken enough to garner attention. kuchinich and mccain are the only two politicians i can get excited to see voice thier opinions. they dont really bullshit, are forthcoming, and are anti war but admitted sometimes its neccessary. i hope one of them gets the nod.

i would love arnold too. because he knows he isnt smart, admits it, and calls in the big guns for the subject matter at hand. who else would have hired the financial genious of buffet to analyze the budget. i love the fact that he outright said, " i cant do it, but i'll bring in those who can." i also love how he calls out the bullshit that occurs in politics. i know cali is starting to lose a lot of favor for him, but he has come out and given names of all the people who are stopping him. it pisses a lot of them off, but more truth is out then before. people asked why the budget wasnt getting passed and he just named those who havent voted and named the 3rd parties that were lobbying for unnccessary BS. like i said, he knows he isnt smart in IQ terms, but he doesnt like BS, lets you know who is BS'ing, and calls the problem makers out, but he is just smart enough to fight like a dog for the people.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

i would love arnold too.
                      My thing with Schwartzeneggar is that, since he isn't a natural born citizen, he isn't eligible to run in the absence of a constitutional amendment. If we want to change the constitutution because we want to change it, so be it, but changing it for specific purpose of allowing the star of "Twins" and "Kindergarten Cop" to be our next president is fucked up. There's something inherently wrong with that, I think.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

you got that right, but i still admire the fact that the man has a style of not giving a shit what his/thier party wants. he calls it like he sees it, and isnt afraid to alienate himself in an effort to attempt to help people. he knows he is a tough sell, and somehow he got people to buy in. he doesnt seem to run around a topic, he grabs it by the balls, holds it up, and shows everyone.

it would be histerical if we actually ammended it for him, then we'd have to go back and watch demolition man to see what else will happen in the future.

i dont agree with him on a lot, but i do respect how he handles what he tried to do.

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Comment

• robprunzit
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Holy Shiiiiitttttt! I never really cared to know so much about your personal beliefs dude, and aside from this topic such importance you waste our time giving us so much bullshit about YOU! I could really care less.

but I suppose thats a fairly easy way to dodge really tough questions, and sweep important topics under the rug.
                            AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• thesightless
                              • Jun 2004

wah?

Comment

• neoee
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

posts at the end of page 1
                                Great comments! The only thing I would change about your comments would be to eliminate parties in general (no more repubs. or demos.). These parties ruin it for others who might do a better job. I wish we could all get together and come up with an initiative that would outlaw these affiliations.

Originally posted by robprunzit
                                Holy Shiiiiitttttt! I never really cared to know so much about your personal beliefs dude, and aside from this topic such importance you waste our time giving us so much bullshit about YOU! I could really care less.

but I suppose thats a fairly easy way to dodge really tough questions, and sweep important topics under the rug. :Rolling Eyes:
                                rob- the only time waisted here was in reading your comments. I get the impression all you do around here is throw out some ricockulous statement and yell "fight, fight, fight" like the scrawny kid who just can't hold his own.
                                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...