• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Atish - Live @ Stereobar, Montreal - All Night Long (5 hrs) - October 2016

Atish - Live @ Stereobar, Montreal - All Night Long (5 hrs) - October 2016

I'm happy to finally release my first extended set with you, recorded at StereoBar in Montreal. StereoBar is a club that's quickly jumped onto my shortlist of favorite venues in the world. Beyond the nailing the club fundamentals (sound system, layout, lighting, staff), they feature the "All Night" series where one DJ plays as opener, headliner, and closer. I love this format since it gives me the opportunity to build the energy from scratch and take the night in any direction without constraints.
    But more importantly, I get to play for one of the most enthusiastic, supportive crowds that I've ever encountered. The energy from this night was the strongest I've felt in quite some time, certainly my best gig of the last year. Almost everything I threw out there worked, which actually makes me think that I might not have worked hard enough. There are many more sonic landscapes I'd love to explore, so hopefully I can come back again soon and we can take another journey in that special room...
    Recorded October 1, 2016
    Special thanks to Kora for scrambling to record my set at the last minute!
    https://soundcloud.com/atish/atish-063-october-2016-live-at-stereobar
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Atish - Live @ Stereobar, Montreal - All Night Long (5 hrs) - October 2016

So good.. loving this!
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• lockedgroove
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2006

My ears are happy that Atish has gotten on my musical radar lately.

Comment

• Pratt&Taylor
        Getting warmed up
        • Jul 2013

outfuckingstanding mix

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

couldn't find the time to listen the whole thing properly but the first two hours sounds pretty neat. Looking forward.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• klangfabrik
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2009

i love his BM mixes from '12 and '14

Comment

Working...