X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MusicJatt
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2004

NFL product

I found it funny ESPN was saying the NFL product is down. So is ESPN's, do you remember the days you could watch sportscenter twice after getting back from a DJ set while chowing down.

NFL , movies, ESPN down while MLB, Tv are up ... Im waiting to see what NBA and NCAA does.
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: NFL product

Sportscenter died when Start Scott, RIP, died unfortunately.

I find it shitty to only be able to see 4 games on Sunday network TV. The beaurocracy of the NFL and the Players Association bothers me as well but when $$ and men/jocks are involved, I guess I'm not surprised.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

The NFL isn't compelling to me anymore (especially after they yanked my team out of my city, twice.) I'm not invested in any of the new classes of athletes; the games are either predictable or boring (ties, field goal showdown, blowouts); and in what has become an obvious profit grab over all else for Goodell/Ownership, I can't even bring myself to watch it anymore.

NCAA on Saturdays is a whole different animal and I love it. Momentum shifts during the game, upsets are possible every week, storylines/traditions are more appealing. Now that they've got a decent enough playoff system, NCAA is the only football I'm watching.

As for ESPN, the only thing worth watching on that channel these days is 30 for 30.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Ditto what Jenks said. Except for the part about having my team yanked out of my city; although, I really wish someone would spare me the heartache and take the Bucs. You want 'em, Jenks?
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
          Ditto what Jenks said. Except for the part about having my team yanked out of my city; although, I really wish someone would spare me the heartache and take the Bucs. You want 'em, Jenks?
          haha, no, you can keep them. we almost moved to St. Pete recently. almost.
          anyway, it's hockey season. and what's up dude??!!! long time no see/hear/speak/write/carrier pigeon/etc.

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

What almost brought you to St. Pete? With everything St. Pete has these days, the Mrs. and I only cross the bridge to Tampa for one reason anymore - Lightning games.

Things are going well here. Traveling a lot for work, which sucks when you have a family; but, staying busy and making money so it's all good. How are things with you guys?
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• MusicJatt
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2004

It's getting better now, Thankful for Football on Thanksgiving!

Comment

• MusicJatt
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2004

This weekend is being called the "QB Final Four". Also being called 2nd best since '93. Damn.

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

i admit that i'm now a cowboy fan now that i live in DFW. never thought i would be, but i've always admired and respected dak and his story since he was a qb at Miss St so i kind of became a fan this season.

having said that, one thing that REALLY irritated me all season was how the media was grabbing at stories and trying to create controversy just so they could have their story. i was really happy to see that dak and tony romo (and zeke elliott to some degree) rose above it, but the divisiveness of the media took a lot of the enjoyment out of it. i was sick of turning on espn and plenty of other news sources hearing their "news" around the NFL that wasn't really news. they keep doing that, they are going to ruin the NFL themselves.
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• MusicJatt
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2004

The shining star from Clemson to Houston ...

Deshaun Watson of Houston Texans tears ACL in Thursday practice

Anyone got any horses heading to the playoffs?

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

Did the 49ers just beat the Jags?

Comment

• MusicJatt
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Aug 2004

Anyone's team trying to get in tomorrow? Any fans of Peterman?

Comment

• MusicJatt
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2004

We got the 2nd overall pick, how about you?

2017 NFL Football Schedule

2018 NFL Draft order and needs for every team - NFL.com

Comment

• MusicJatt
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2004

Beginning of the end for New England Patriots? Robert Kraft, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick internal power struggle

Comment

• MusicJatt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2004

Beli to NYG ?

Comment

Working...