X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donny Concrete
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2006

Free Fire

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Free Fire

I saw this at Midnight Madness at TIFF this year. Ben Wheatley is a director that I find interesting, if pretty quirky - he did the very excellent Kill List and Sightseers.

It's not a bad movie, just an incredibly focused one (the entire movie is pretty much the shootout you're seeing in the trailer) that is populated by characters that would be at home in a Quentin Tarantino movie.

He did a Q&A after the film, and was pretty cryptic and liked to fuck with the audience in giving non-answers or being elusive - which is part of his charm, I guess.

Not a bad movie, just don't expect too much apart from a really long gunfight and some pretty garish 70's fashions and haircuts.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...