Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Vaxxed: from Cover-Up to Catastrophe

Originally posted by sakio pod
    what the doc then we can have a normal discussion
    Learn to write English retard.

And there's no hope of a normal discussion when it comes to anything to do with you - you can't even present a coherent argument, much less present anything that even resembles actual evidence.

And why would anyone want to abide by criteria that you hypocritically ignore? Much less someone that has been proven a liar?

There's a tree somewhere in the world that has spent its entire existence recycling carbon dioxide into oxygen to support your life on this planet. You seriously owe that tree profuse apologies for working so hard to support a disappointment of a human being like yourself.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

oh I'm so sorry opps...WATCH the documentary but you might not fully understand it....its ok

Comment

Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Not from a retard hypocrite like yourself.

Just because you like to watch garbage and like being lied to, doesn't mean others will.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

what if everything you've been taught has been a lie, science math etc.....your to big of a twat to comprehend shit.

go take a long walk off a short pier....i'm sick of your troll services!!!

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Stop sending your retard ass private messages - I'm not gonna play grab ass the way vinnie and runningman like to give it up to you on demand.

Your life fucking sucks - sad that you have to behave like this for any attention in your life. I mean fuck, you can't see how much of a joke you are.

Comment

• Santa
              Getting Somewhere
              • Aug 2004

what if everything you've been taught has been a lie, science math etc.....
              Yeah, how can math and science explain how I can deliver presents to all the children around the world in just one night.

No, really? Sakio, you still believe in Santa Claus?
              Santa Claus inc.
              World wide deliveries, once a year

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

You guys have been conditioned to believe what has been imprinted in your brain and cannot see any farther than the crap you believe!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Nothing like listening to a guy who's a failure in his education (among other things) scream over and over how smart he is.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

thanks for your PM you dickhead, if you could kindly instruct me on how to kill my self as your PM instructed, I would love you hear your step by step process.....

Please enlighten me??? i'm waiting I just don't want to do it before sunday as I will be at the WMC

doubt your lazy piece of shit ass hasn't even bothered to stick to the topic and watch how the cdc KNEW they were injecting toxic vaccines

but your too DUMB to see the truth!!!!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

9 days to answer. Must have practiced your response like crazy over those nine days. Maybe those days were you trying to justify harassing other people.

But, as usual, you go on whining about being the victim for your feelings being hurt - despite being the guy who pm'd in the first place. If you didn't want an answer that upset you, don't go looking for trouble. So fuck your feelings, buttercup. Didn't want any, never should have asked for any.

And I've always been on subject - you're full of shit and a moron that believes anything he sees on youtube. And you're obsessed with pedophilia.

So you're not only retarded, but a delicate little flower, a raging pussy and a narcissist. What a combo.

No wonder you're going to die alone.
                      Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; March 21, 2017, 09:15:57 PM.

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

NICE edit douche, couldn't think straight enough......anyways your a brainwashed sheep

i'm done with you have fun I would love to see a picture of you just so see your face to know what type of twat i'm even bothering with, but keep on keeping on your same lame ole self!!!!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

i'm done with you
                          Sure, that's why you keep sending me pms, and keep answering. And start posting frantically over and over again.

And making veiled threats that you'd never be able to follow up on. You're such a tough guy.

You'll keep coming back like you usually do.

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

In this topic, just to be clear!!!

positive energy being sent your way

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

i'm done with you !
                              That lasted long.

What's the matter sweetheart? Your feelings got hurt again? Is that why you keep posting frantically. Stay on the meds, mouth breather.

You came back, just like I said you would. You're so fucking stupid I can tell you'll do things and you'll do it.

Comment

Working...