X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Fear the end is near...

I totally understand about this. I know at one time there used to be a MS Facebook group, but I never really went to it. If you need to, it's your thing. Could always just start up those fundraising places.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

I have been laying in the weeds on this site for many years not contributing a whole hell of a lot. However, I have many fond memories of crossing paths with many of you on this thread. I'll always be thankful for the efforts of the admins, mods and of course Tom for his diligence on MCast. I'll never forget having my mix aired on the first ever Mercurysessions show all those years back. In short I can't thank you all enough for contributions and hard work that have made this a very special place on the interwebz and in my heart. To think this was just an Audiogalaxy group way back in the early 2000s!

Long live [ms]

And if it's any help I just signed up for a $5/month donation.

Cheers everyone!

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

One more voice saying I'd hate to see this place go. I pop in maybe 5 times a year these days, but it makes me smile to still see all the familiar faces. I couldn't tell you the last time I downloaded a set, so if that part has to go, I'd be okay with it, as it's the people the bring me back. Happy to donate from time to time as needed, just let us know what's needed.
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...