Payment options
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Honestly, any regrets?

  1. #31
    Are you Kidding me?? thebanned1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,831

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakio pod View Post
    now that we are backing out of the stupid paris climate BS I'm a little more happier.....all these sheeps are so pissed off, withdrawal doesn't even began until 2019 and full withdrawal is suppose to be around 2020, so save your BS emotional madness for the biggest hoax ever!!!

    it funny how they push the climate change agenda shoving it down our throats...but they don't talk about the poison in our food and water supply GMO's and fluoride....there is a reason that they push these agendas and not the other ones.....think about that!!!!

    sheeple , i love that term, coined on conspiracy theories on youtube... if anyone is a sheeple it's the idiots that believe all that kind of stuff

    and back on topic...question, you can go do your own research to verify this btw.. who do you think were the most influential people behind donalds decision to back out of the paris agreement ?

    answer : 22 highly influential people with the coal,gas and oil companies

    question : why would they want america to pull out of the agreement ?

    answer : business




    i,ll leave you with time to think about that

    you know the other worrying thing ?

    pulling out of the paris agreement won't be the stupidest thing that donald does this month, trust me, that guy is bad news

  2. #32
    SALAD TOSSER sakio pod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Creaming on EL dumbsteppas face
    Posts
    5,839

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Al gore an inconvenient truth....there is global warming proof, have some more fluoridated water! Remember the CDC says you need it!

  3. #33
    Are you Kidding me?? thebanned1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,831

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakio pod View Post
    Al gore an inconvenient truth....there is global warming proof, have some more fluoridated water! Remember the CDC says you need it!
    don't worry about fluoridated water killing you because by the time you get to the sink to get some a president you are supporting will have ruined the air so badly that you'll die from lack of oxygen.

    you might not even make it to the sink for some because you'll be suffering from heat exhaustion because the air temperature will be so high, hot air trapped in the atmosphere because noxious gasses from burning coal prevent the heat from escaping.

    the oceans so acidic thats 95% of life in it, dead, the oceans weather system completely transformed making life on the planet much more susceptible to outlandish weather, acid rain killing trees, less oxygen for you to breath, in fact less oxygen for everything to breath, affecting your food supply.

    you know what though i don't give a flying fuck because you're in the states so technically you could be dead before me, the US produces 20% of the world's carbon in the air, trump is a fly cunt, maintaining his output while the rest of the world lowers theirs...enjoy travelling in your city's smog, mmm breath it in baby

    actually while i have your attention, a question if you don't mind....when was the last time you posted on ms a post that actually made any sense ?

  4. #34
    Getting Somewhere
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    111

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫ View Post
    Trump is fucking ace.
    ya?

  5. #35
    Platinum Poster el presidente Highsteppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,183

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by thebanned1 View Post
    sheeple , i love that term, coined on conspiracy theories on youtube... if anyone is a sheeple it's the idiots that believe all that kind of stuff
    It's always the ones with the least education that use the term. Red flag of insecurity and stupidity.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

    More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

    His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

  6. #36
    SALAD TOSSER sakio pod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Creaming on EL dumbsteppas face
    Posts
    5,839

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by thebanned1 View Post
    don't worry about fluoridated water killing you because by the time you get to the sink to get some a president you are supporting will have ruined the air so badly that you'll die from lack of oxygen.

    you might not even make it to the sink for some because you'll be suffering from heat exhaustion because the air temperature will be so high, hot air trapped in the atmosphere because noxious gasses from burning coal prevent the heat from escaping.

    the oceans so acidic thats 95% of life in it, dead, the oceans weather system completely transformed making life on the planet much more susceptible to outlandish weather, acid rain killing trees, less oxygen for you to breath, in fact less oxygen for everything to breath, affecting your food supply.

    you know what though i don't give a flying fuck because you're in the states so technically you could be dead before me, the US produces 20% of the world's carbon in the air, trump is a fly cunt, maintaining his output while the rest of the world lowers theirs...enjoy travelling in your city's smog, mmm breath it in baby

    actually while i have your attention, a question if you don't mind....when was the last time you posted on ms a post that actually made any sense ?
    That's awesome you made some great points.....but here's the million dollar question who's spraying the chemtrails in the sky? Causing the high ph the soil and making the ocean so acidic? Yes I know Trump is a puppet with the hopes he changes something! Glad you live in Scotland where you don't have to deal with this garbage! Why is Monsanto making aluminum resistant seeds??? Oh because of the aluminum, barium and strontium they are spraying in the sky. People in Hawaii cant grow organic papaya because the soil is too high in PH so they have to buy GMO seeds.
    I make lots of posts stupid dumb fucks just got get.....mama bEACH OH!!! Call the us police if you want cause I'm a domestic terrrorist!!!

  7. #37
    Getting Somewhere
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    111

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Quote Originally Posted by sakio pod View Post
    who's spraying the chemtrails in the sky?
    NASA Experiment To Fill Sky With Red And Green Clouds Gets Postponed : SCIENCE : Tech Times

    Postponed, no worries

  8. #38

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    When you are a fucked up specie and you got to choose a world leader... Canīt think of a better choice than the Donald ..

    We get what we deserve, we canīt blame anyone or anything else.. Just us.



    "vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

  9. #39
    Getting Somewhere
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    111

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    Donald Trump did not get the most votes. But I agree with that AchtungBaby!

  10. #40
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya runningman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    canada
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Honestly, any regrets?

    I love trump because everyone hates him.


    What the media doesn't understand is that the more they persecute him the more his supporters support him.

    Also this stupid Russia narrative should end. Trump should fire Mueller and use the money elsewhere (maybe to opioid crisis).

    I must admit I really like watching the fake liberal media head spins every time trump does something.

    It's like they don't understand that he is the President. The most powerful man in the world. Oh well they will understand soon I would imagine. Either that or the democrats are going to completely implode.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. anyone have any regrets in life?
    By nbpgt in forum General Yakkity Yak
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: October 16, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
  2. [ms] member mix
    Regrets We Have No Use For - micsander Nov12
    By micsander in forum Promos & Recommendations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 25, 2013, 10:42:06 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 3, 2008, 05:52:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •