X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amber
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2014

Re: Conspiracy?

my considerate post got the "must be approved by the moderator" message and didn't get posted.
    they both said basically the same thing, just one was more polite.... like how everyone conspires against someone/something else, so what? and this 9/11 thing is lonnnnng in the past.

don't know if my orig post will ever turn up?

just think one should learn to respect that other people have beliefs that don't coincide with yours and if they're close minded.... well its just very curious why you don't let them be. maybe their beliefs give them something to live for, idk.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Because their thirst for attention for lying and trying to pass off their opinion often spills over to other sections of the board when they go unchallenged. They get bored being stuck in the politics section and start going elsewhere to hopefully get their attention.

I agree that for some of the fools here, you'd be trying to change who they are, as they have little else to contribute. So that would be a lost cause. But it doesn't mean that their ignorance and bullshit should go unchallenged - that just allows the ignorance they're trying to spread fester.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Amber
        Getting warmed up
        • Oct 2014

^^ agree, but when a mind is closed, words don't teach, only life experience can change a person's mind. jmo
        many people's MO is an 'us vs them' mentality, sad as it is, somehow it fuels their life....

I despise ignorance as well, but also cramming opinions/thoughts/feelings down another's throat is of no use. imo

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Respect
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

It's so fascinating what you find when you look past what the tv tells you to believe, I work at a large resort and one day this manager asked me "did any kids die at sandyhook?" And we high fived and said NO!!! It's awesome to see other people dont buy this BS, but then the dumbed downed public that eats Mcdonlds and vending machine food for snacks and drinks sodas all day their brain begins to trick them in many different ways.......gooble gooble

taste soooo damn good!! Can't wait to see the next staged major EVENT!!!!

Comment

• REDROCK
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2015

wtf
              Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

His tinfoil hat is on extra tight these days.

Comment

Working...