X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donny Concrete
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2006

Snowfall

A look at the early days of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles during the beginning of the 1980s.
    Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Snowfall

Quite enjoying this one.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Snowfall

When a really bad movie happens to a good cast and crew.

I'm not sure what they were thinking in keeping the character's name, Harry Hole (yes, really.), and not eliciting laughter from the audience. Fassbender flexes his acting talent, but it's a ridiculous plot with similarly ridiculously elaborately staged crime scenes. The weirdest thing in this is Val Kilmer, who made this while dealing with his bout with cancer, and really should have stayed home (as his voice is weirdly dubbed).

It's similar to The Counselor - the other Michael Fassbender movie that had all the ingredients for a really amazing movie, and the results fizzle.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...