• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: "No one can say they didn't see it coming"

Originally posted by MenloPark
    Not to mention that this is the only city in the states below sea level.

I stick to my narrowminded view of this situation.
    you can say that again.

do you seriously think that's the only city in the states below sea level? is new orleans the only place that's stupid for being below sea level, or is it anybody under sea level? parts of california are over 200 feet below sea level. what about the netherlands? over a quarter of the netherlands lies below sea level, and it seems like nearly half of their borders are on the north sea. flooding has been an issue for them for decades... does this make the entire country as gullible as you're implying those in new orleans are? or azerbaijan? israel? they're partially under sea level. how about Jordan? it's 1,300 feet below sea level. I guess these countries should have thought about nature before they formed, eh?

Comment

• evangelion
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by face
      this just in:

"george bush doesn't care about black people." --Kanye West

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2678975?htv=12
      World. Class. Idiot.

"They've been given permission to shoot us."

Not the people running around with guns, shooting at people as they try to evacuate....oh no. They've been given permission to shoot at black people ONLY. Is it someone's fault that they are one and the same??

Whatever...I get so sick of this whining and crying all the time. It's every man for himself over there. Not every black man for himself. Shut the fuck up, Kanye West.

Your music sucks too.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

That Kanye West had me laugh my ass off, not only is he just kicking around but he can't even pronounce one damn coherent sentence!! And that look on Mike Meyers' face when he says "He has given them permission to shoot us" is priceless.

On another record: Pickles, not meaning to offend you or devaluate your arguments made earlier, just a simple important fact: The Netherlands and Holland are one and the same country. It's confusing, I know, but somehow through history our country has deemed it necessary to dub and redub itself...Holland is the traditional name of the 'old' territory , and the Netherlands is the name after Belgium seceded itself from us. You can use both, though don't mistake the for two separate countries :wink:
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

owned.

Comment

• bart_smastard
            Gold Gabber
            • May 2005

and they are dutch not netherlanders or holandians .. explain that one yao

to make it more confusing deutschland surrounds them .. this one puzzled me since school days and neva bothered trying to find out why till now

Comment

• picklemonkey
              • Jun 2004

spreken ze deutsch?

Comment

• cowardly dj
                ZangerBob
                • Jun 2004

i need to go potty
                Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

hehehe,

you call Deutschland Germany, so if you just stick to the English name you won't be in trouble...Germany is for the Germans, Holland/The Netherlands is for the Dutch.

Hm.

Fuck.

Now I know why almost nobody gets it right, hehehe....

They should give this country back to the sea...pfffff....

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• bart_smastard
                    Gold Gabber
                    • May 2005

waheeeeeyyy i stumped the all knowing yao

( this isn't a piss take cos i do admire the way you have an indepth opinion on most subjects )

Comment

• bart_smastard
                      Gold Gabber
                      • May 2005

the deutschland thing was in reference to the fact you could understand germans being called dutch because you take the "e" and the "s" out of deutschland and you get dutchland .. but that dosn't directly explain how you guys became the dutch. and i think german came from the romans ie. germania

Comment

• MenloPark
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                        Originally posted by MenloPark
                        Not to mention that this is the only city in the states below sea level.

I stick to my narrowminded view of this situation.
                        you can say that again.

do you seriously think that's the only city in the states below sea level? is new orleans the only place that's stupid for being below sea level, or is it anybody under sea level? parts of california are over 200 feet below sea level. what about the netherlands? over a quarter of the netherlands lies below sea level, and it seems like nearly half of their borders are on the north sea. flooding has been an issue for them for decades... does this make the entire country as gullible as you're implying those in new orleans are? or azerbaijan? israel? they're partially under sea level. how about Jordan? it's 1,300 feet below sea level. I guess these countries should have thought about nature before they formed, eh?
                        I'm sorry, but Death Valley isn't a city. It's a barren desert. Gee Golly, I also never knew that hurricanes were known to sweep through Holland, Azerbaijan, and Israel. Oh wait, I know why! They don't have warm water air and the climate to fuel hurricanes!

Year after year NO prayed that a hurricane wouldn't hit them because they knew if it did, it was cause serious damage. Hindsight 20/20 for the National Weather Service and National Hurricane Center who repeatedly told the southern states what could happen if a strong enough hurricane came through.

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

LOL

thanks Smastard, same about you even though you kinda make a stir sometimes, hehe...so far I think they were good ones tho.

And seriously...i should dive into some history books to find out why we are called 'Dutchmen'...i have NO idea...

Anyway, I'm totally pissed now, so better try some real thinking tomorrow I guess

And Menlo..they were just a little bit too late...only 8 years or so...;-)

Comment

• KarmaticOne
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by dvs
                            amazing, Bush is blamed for everything...r u kidding me?
                            Okay, lets not blame him, lets blame Mother Nature.. Shes been coming after us for a long time now and Im starting to get the feeling that she doenst like us... We got guns. Can we bomb her? That slut...

Comment

• evangelion
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Why not blame anyone....and focus on cleaning up the mess and trying to prevent it from happening again in the future. Blame is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world.

Comment

• FM
                                Wooooooo!
                                • Jun 2004

^^^it's easy to do when one has nowhere else to turn...or so they feel.
                                FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                                "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                                Facebook!
                                A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...