Payment options
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Las Vegas shooting hoax

Are you Kidding me?? thebanned1's Avatar

Re: Las Vegas shooting hoax

Quote Originally Posted by kolakao View Post
    What a propaganda, but, this is why I think people have to have right to have weapon. You can use vaccine, your children can use vaccines, but dont force me and anybody related to me to use it. It's totalitarian strategy. Hitler/Stalin/Lenin way of thinking. If vaccines are healthy then you and your children will be healthy and smart. If not you will be sick and stupid. Dont force anybody,leave decision to people in this case
    Ps. how many people die in Lv shooting, how many were injured?
    rich, old guy is sniper ?

far from it...if you or a family member got cancer ( god forbid ) would you chose to cure them if science had a way ?

what if you could stop cancer in it's tracks by vaccinating everyone at a young age ?

there are smart and healthy kids out there but it's usually the uneducated that breed first, sorry but that is fact, that's not to say that kids with a less that fortunate circumstance in life can't be taught, don't blame vaccines for everything wrong in the world...how many bad things is that you've attributed to vaccines in this thread alone ?

but yea it's your choice

Platinum Poster el presidente Highsteppa's Avatar

What a propaganda, but, this is why I think people have to have right to have weapon. You can use vaccine, your children can use vaccines, but dont force me and anybody related to me to use it. It's totalitarian strategy. Hitler/Stalin/Lenin way of thinking. If vaccines are healthy then you and your children will be healthy and smart. If not you will be sick and stupid. Dont force anybody,leave decision to people in this case
    Ps. how many people die in Lv shooting, how many were injured?
    rich, old guy is sniper ?
    This still isn't a reply to his question.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Quote Originally Posted by thebanned1 View Post
    far from it...if you or a family member got cancer ( god forbid ) would you chose to cure them if science had a way ?

what if you could stop cancer in it's tracks by vaccinating everyone at a young age ?

there are smart and healthy kids out there but it's usually the uneducated that breed first, sorry but that is fact, that's not to say that kids with a less that fortunate circumstance in life can't be taught, don't blame vaccines for everything wrong in the world...how many bad things is that you've attributed to vaccines in this thread alone ?

but yea it's your choice
    Talk about reality, there is nothing in world and would not be as vaccine for cancer. I gave you explanation why vaccine and gmo create inflamtion in organism, an this is reality, actually science called biohemistry. Educated person will not give his child vaccine at least in first 10 years of his life, educated person is 100% against gmo.

And in Lv shooting one old guy killed almost 60 people, injured more than 500. This is ridicoulus.

Talk about reality, there is nothing in world and would not be as vaccine for cancer. I gave you explanation why vaccine and gmo create inflamtion in organism, an this is reality, actually science called biohemistry. Educated person will not give his child vaccine at least in first 10 years of his life, educated person is 100% against gmo.

And in Lv shooting one old guy killed almost 60 people, injured more than 500. This is ridicoulus.
    There is already a vaccine which is given to young women before they become sexually active that prevents them from getting cervical cancer. It also covers against other rare cancers. HPV Vaccine Information For Young Women
    So i guess you are wrong already.

It's unvaccinated people like you who are infecting and killing babies who are too young to be vaccinated from whooping cough and measles. Here in Australia we are having issues with both of those. Some choice you have made eh??
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

seems to me by the time you would of gave someone a vaccine they could be already dead...seems to me like vaccination BEFORE infection/exposure seems like the educated thing to do, i'd love to see some of the places you're getting all your facts from

Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    There is already a vaccine which is given to young women before they become sexually active that prevents them from getting cervical cancer. It also covers against other rare cancers. HPV Vaccine Information For Young Women
    So i guess you are wrong already.

It's unvaccinated people like you who are infecting and killing babies who are too young to be vaccinated from whooping cough and measles. Here in Australia we are having issues with both of those. Some choice you have made eh??
    he has no clue...pulling up FACTS from thin air, i'm about done with him

^^ You fought the good fight in a totally reasonable manner .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

i don't even know how we got to this in this thread but thanks

ok guys,i m finishing my discussion here, just be carefull for this things, your relatives will thank you.
    Chronic stress, metal toxicities, computer work( blue light), vaccines, drinking tons of milk = CORTISOL HIGH

ok guys,i m finishing my discussion here, just be carefull for this things, your relatives will thank you.
    Chronic stress, metal toxicities, computer work( blue light), vaccines, drinking tons of milk = CORTISOL HIGH
    if it were up to you we won't be having much relatives for much longer

Thread Information