John Digweed - Live In Brooklyn, Missing Track ID from Disc 5!??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djrafh
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2006

John Digweed - Live In Brooklyn, Missing Track ID from Disc 5!??

Has anyone noticed that theres a missing track ID on disc 5, immediately after Rodriguez JR - 2miles away? A Track is mixed in that sounds like a remix of On Spec - Knights of Columbos , at least it shares the same synth progression in the background. Anyone notice that it is not ID'd on any of the tracklists? All it has is Tiefschwarz&Ruede Hagelstein - jet leg as the next track, but it is not.

Any idea which track this is? Found this really interesting its not included on the official credits.
  • PartyInGreece
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2006

Re: John Digweed - Live In Brooklyn, Missing Track ID from Disc 5!??

Hadn't noticed it but I know on the iTunes version, it doesn't include the Guy Mantzur remix of Saints & Sinners-Pushin' Too Hard as a single like the rest of the songs.

Comment

• djrafh
      Fresh Peossy
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PartyInGreece
      Hadn't noticed it but I know on the iTunes version, it doesn't include the Guy Mantzur remix of Saints & Sinners-Pushin' Too Hard as a single like the rest of the songs.
      Yeah theres afew that are not included as downloads in the digital release. However, all tracks are listed on the back of the cd jacket, as well on discogs. This track is not. It's as if it was completely overlooked and not noticed.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
        Gold Gabber
        • Aug 2006

Have you checked the Frequencies album? I ended up getting it on vinyl so that I could have that Guy Mantzur remix, and noticed it's included on the digital release of Frequencies as well.

Comment

• djrafh
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PartyInGreece
          Have you checked the Frequencies album? I ended up getting it on vinyl so that I could have that Guy Mantzur remix, and noticed it's included on the digital release of Frequencies as well.
          Yeah I have all the digital releases. But theres no ID for this track at all...

Comment

Working...