• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed closing down Bedrock-forum

Originally posted by lord lucan
    Yeh there's a strict no 'absolutely fucking pointless cunts' membership too. So you needn't bother applying.
    So why do you use multiple aliases then? We're way over cuntiness quotient with you. LOL

Doesn't take much to trigger your delicate ass much does it? Gonna lose your shit all over again sweetheart?
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

This thread is the best. James makes a total cunt of himself and he will probably need his friend Jay Kaffman to sit him down and explain it to him.
      Last edited by ♫♫♫♫♫♫; March 18, 2018, 02:42:12 AM.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I love watching you repeat yourself over and over in anger Cwith.

You've been owned by me 8 times, and still you keep coming back for more.

Looking forward to reading you cry again about how I fucked you up in the best of 2018 thread. Maybe you'll make some more laughable threats that you'll never be able to deliver on and chicken out of.

Still waiting for your "confrontation" visit to Toronto, chickenshit.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...