╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha @ Tomorrowland July 2018 - Atmosphere / Pryda stage

Originally posted by model1974
      I can imagine a load of meth'd out clubbers dancing to this, but that doesn't make it good, far from it. This is an ear ache of a set from start to finish. Computerised jive-bunny 90's style tech / cheese / house with predictable relentless effects shoe horned in just doesn't work. You want to like it, after all it's our British born Sasha, but then you think, hold on, this is absolute torrid rubbish.
      This is a DJ who goes from electro house sets, then in another venue it's house, then it's classic house, then Balearic, then minimal then it's back to something else then onto chill out and ambient. Whatever the style, this a DJ who quite frankly is fast becoming a laughing stock. A DJ who has completely lost his identity. Ironically, some of his most recent acclaimed work are his chill out sets made from the music he listens to when he arrives back from a club.
      Well, maybe he should stay in more.
      Once a peak time club DJ guaranteed to blow the roof off to selling ambient CD's. What does that tell you?
      Sorry, but unless you're on animal tranquillisers, and are rarely let out this set could have been by any DJ
      Brutal !
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• salami
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

The very last one is FJAAK - Das Programm

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by model1974
          I can imagine a load of meth'd out clubbers dancing to this, but that doesn't make it good, far from it. This is an ear ache of a set from start to finish. Computerised jive-bunny 90's style tech / cheese / house with predictable relentless effects shoe horned in just doesn't work. You want to like it, after all it's our British born Sasha, but then you think, hold on, this is absolute torrid rubbish.
          This is a DJ who goes from electro house sets, then in another venue it's house, then it's classic house, then Balearic, then minimal then it's back to something else then onto chill out and ambient. Whatever the style, this a DJ who quite frankly is fast becoming a laughing stock. A DJ who has completely lost his identity. Ironically, some of his most recent acclaimed work are his chill out sets made from the music he listens to when he arrives back from a club.
          Well, maybe he should stay in more.
          Once a peak time club DJ guaranteed to blow the roof off to selling ambient CD's. What does that tell you?
          Sorry, but unless you're on animal tranquillisers, and are rarely let out this set could have been by any DJ
          It tells you that he is getting old.

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

and on that note lets get back to the program!!!!!

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

This didn't do anything for me.

Comment

• Ghizy
                Getting warmed up
                • Jan 2017

This set is fucking amazing.

Comment

• BuzzFuzz
                  Addiction started
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ddr
                  agree with this. i have really liked his recent LNOE episodes but this was not even on the same level. playing to the Tomorrowland audience maybe?
                  What else you can deliver to Tomorrowland kids? They don't understand real music. People fall asleep with Solomun, Carl Cox..

I mean, agree with your comment-questions..Yes, it's a stupid Tomorrowland.

This set is far for being great, zero skills in it, but who cares from audience? maybe 10 people really love Sasha, the rest have no idea who is he. And have also feeling how soundQ is ultra low, not talking about mp3...

Comment

• hashhead
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

This is a lot, lot, better the second time round!

Comment

• rewing3
                      I really don't care
                      • Jun 2004

popped this in today. Not a bad sasha set. It has it moments of pure sasha magic.
                      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...