• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
    Mitch McConnell's speech that he made would have been wonderful and memorable if it even remotely squared with his actions. Too bad his hypocrisy makes it really pretty, really empty words and nothing more.
    Trump is the price he paid to get the Supreme's. He thought he could control him... hah.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

We need to get a list going if the biggest Trump crony douchbag asskissing scum. The real enablers.
      All complicit in not helping Americans during covid, all complicit in the 4 lives lost yesterday during the invasion by domestic terrorist on Capital Hill. These men should be deeply ashamed of themselves and their idiocy.

Rudy Giuliani
      Ted Cruz
      Matt Gaetz
      Mitch Mcconnell
      Mike Pence
      I know there are many many more....

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

That Trump apology video that comes off like a hostage proof of life video is pretty wild.

He's now saying he called the national guard immediately (he blocked it) and that he's VERY angry at the people he encouraged (hahahaha - his page of supporters on reddit are furious at him - he conceded, which he told them he'd never do, and now they're all branded as terrorists).
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Someone is going to pull a Rick Moranis on him post Jan 20 and it will probably be a MAGAite who does it.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Nah dude, maybe in jail.

There's a shit ton of charges waiting to be unsealed the moment that Biden's sworn in, not just for Trump, but most of the family. Even if he could self pardon himself (he can't, especially after the past week), it's only for federal crimes, and he's going to get clobbered by NY state alone. He won't be able to leave the podium without handcuffs, if he changes his mind and actually attends the inauguration.

He'll go hide in Florida late next week, and hopefully revive the bunker bitch meme by resisting arrest when they do come to arrest him.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Remember when Trump signed an executive order last summer, mandating a minimum 10 year sentence for anyone defacing a federal building? LOL

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

His neighbors do not want him back in Palm Beach, google it - it’s perfect.

He 100% belongs in jail with his kids and in law Kushner.
                Have you seen Dirty Money Netflix - Kushner

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

So according to some QAnon circles, Trump's "concession" speech was either deepfaked and a sign that he's actually dead or a sign that everything is going according to plan. They seem to be unable to decide.

The deepfake "theory" is gaining more traction now that Trump's Twitter account is permanently suspended. It was Jack Dorsey himself that just happened across the deepfake tweet, panicked and said "they're on to us!" and promptly locked the account, according to QAnon (how they know this, is unclear).

The mental gymnastics along with "OMG, like the government was totally looking at my twitter! I'm a part of all this!" implied narcissism is staggering.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2004

Republicans suddenly distance themselves from Trump’s false election claims - YouTube

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

Officer Injured During Capitol Hill Riot Dies | TODAY - YouTube

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                        So according to some QAnon circles, Trump's "concession" speech was either deepfaked and a sign that he's actually dead or a sign that everything is going according to plan. They seem to be unable to decide.

The deepfake "theory" is gaining more traction now that Trump's Twitter account is permanently suspended. It was Jack Dorsey himself that just happened across the deepfake tweet, panicked and said "they're on to us!" and promptly locked the account, according to QAnon (how they know this, is unclear).

The mental gymnastics along with "OMG, like the government was totally looking at my twitter! I'm a part of all this!" implied narcissism is staggering.

FFS. It’s all a part of the social fabric and communities moving to online echo chambers vs actual accountability in real life with a variety of people.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

He got banned on spotify LOL

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

He's planning on starting his own platform. I can only imagine he is finding a nice place for all the racists to rally online and easier for the Biden administration's DOJ to find these twats.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              He's planning on starting his own platform. I can only imagine he is finding a nice place for all the racists to rally online and easier for the Biden administration's DOJ to find these twats.
                              It will work about as well as Sarah Palin's - guaranteed he's going to charge for it.

Comment

• ddr
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Trump and Pence have not spoken since Wednesday. Trump is in isolation, not governing at all, most likely just golfing like normal and trying to acquire more money from his criminal fraudster friends who we will see on the pardon list soon.
                                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...