• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amber
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2014

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by REDROCK
    ...years of lies, disrespect, manipulation, contempt and principleless...
    All things too familiar to you! Lol

Comment

• Amber
      Getting warmed up
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Kamal
      The ONLY reason the GOP won't abandon Trump is because they know the power he holds over the Trumpanzee's. Not a single R president in history has managed to pull off (in terms of rallying support) the way Trump has. The GOP knows, they know it very well. And they want to abuse it as long as they can ride the gravy train to power. They aren't stupid, they're just hedging their bets on power and personal gain rather than their oath to the constitution.
      Don't you think many Retrumplicans are embarrassed they ever voted for him though after the insurrection? Most I talk to are. Jan 6th changed some of his hold on them. GOP better wake up to that fact or watch their party disintegrate into the party once known for conservatism become the party of racism, violence, and wacko conspiracy theorists, and of low morals.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Amber
        Don't you think many Retrumplicans are embarrassed they ever voted for him though after the insurrection? Most I talk to are. Jan 6th changed some of his hold on them. GOP better wake up to that fact or watch their party disintegrate into the party once known for conservatism become the party of racism, violence, and wacko conspiracy theorists, and of low morals.
        Not really no. Kevin is down in FL kissing his cult leaders ass because his voter base, which is a complete cult now demands it.

The GOP would be shitting on Trumps grave by now blaming him for losing all 3 branches of government, losing reelection and being a complete twice impeached buffoon if it actually served their interests.

Since that crazy Qanon broad is yelling and screaming at everyone she meets and as more of her racist old Facebook postings and bigoted interviews come out, her support will deepen. The GOP isn't a governing party now. They're a racist white griveance party now driven by Fox News and online disinformation, lead by a dumbass wannabe cult leader who was too stupid and lazy to actually complete his coup.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
          The ONLY reason the GOP won't abandon Trump is because they know the power he holds over the Trumpanzee's. Not a single R president in history has managed to pull off (in terms of rallying support) the way Trump has. The GOP knows, they know it very well. And they want to abuse it as long as they can ride the gravy train to power. They aren't stupid, they're just hedging their bets on power and personal gain rather than their oath to the constitution.
          I kind of disagree. What I think we're seeing right now is a party looking down the barrel of a split, and one that will leave the party in a severely weakened position. They have a block of voters that are desperate to believe anything that will be told to them, so long as it sounds like it's beneficial to them.

The establishment Republicans - Cheney, McConnell and others have become hostages of their own party's making - they're hanging on to their jobs, as you said - they played along as long as they did, and now they know that they can't backtrack for fear of reprisal like what Graham has seen coming back to his home state at the airport. At some point or another, when you deal with this kind of extremism, you're going to have people questioning their loyalty and devotion to their cause - and anything less than a true believer will get crushed.

If they split, they will be weakened for decades, as the party will be too busy trying to keep the base on their side - and unable to fight for an election while fighting on two fronts. McConnell doesn't have as much control as he likes to project - he knows he's not running the party much anymore.

They have the advantage of having a base that will believe anything that they tell them (Jewish Space Lasers causing the forest fires in California!), the problem is you can only do this for so long before they come looking for something substantial delivered and looking at the Republicans to fulfill the promises that were made that they won't be able to keep.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Trump's legal team for his impeachment trial just quit on him last night. Two weeks before trial.

Apparently he's insisting that his defense be "the election was stolen from me" (which will fail), and that he's upset that he can't punish a sitting president legally, despite his having claimed immunity for the whole time in office.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
              Trump's legal team for his impeachment trial just quit on him last night. Two weeks before trial.

Apparently he's insisting that his defense be "the election was stolen from me" (which will fail), and that he's upset that he can't punish a sitting president legally, despite his having claimed immunity for the whole time in office.
              The letter of intent was never signed and one thing Trump has been consistent on is failing to pay people who work for him. They received no retainer and no payment thus far.
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

All of this for sure is a sign that the inmates have taken over the asylum. The gop is hanging on to this grifter moron because their base demands it. Since the system is setup to allow minority rule due to the electoral college, they will keep up the insanity because it's benificial for them.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
                  The letter of intent was never signed and one thing Trump has been consistent on is failing to pay people who work for him. They received no retainer and no payment thus far.
                  After Giuliani (and a very long list of other, non legal people) getting stiffed, can't really blame them. Can you?

Bannon's encouraging Trump to defend himself in front of the Senate. Because he knows better than the lawyers.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                    After Giuliani (and a very long list of other, non legal people) getting stiffed, can't really blame them. Can you?

Bannon's encouraging Trump to defend himself in front of the Senate. Because he knows better than the lawyers.
                    He should do it. It will totally own da libz.

Comment

• Illuminate
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Aug 2009

To download a PDF of this entire list, click here. - - -Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning num...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                      Sbando
                      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                      Bob
                      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                      KiwiTollway

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Been looking for the complete catalog thank you ^^^^

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Thats insane.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

this should be the only thing in his Presidential library, if he even has one, along with every twitter post he managed to garble out.
                            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

E1C938B8-ABFC-42AA-8B96-FD0D50FC8A61.jpg

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...