X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • udolph
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2009

Atish - January 2019 (sky & water)

Hard to believe, but it's been a year and half since I released my last studio concept mix. I'm excited to break the streak and share this with you today.

https://soundcloud.com/atish/atish-076-january-2019-sky-and-water
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
  • udolph
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2009

Re: Atish - January 2019 (sky & water)

OK, now listening I see it's the same set already posted but in different accounts and with 20 minutes more.
    I don't see the point of releasing the same mix twice with different names, lenghts and in different dates, so confusing.

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by udolph
      OK, now listening I see it's the same set already posted but in different accounts and with 20 minutes more.
      I don't see the point of releasing the same mix twice with different names, lenghts and in different dates, so confusing.
      atish posted something about this.. apparently the radio program released the 1 hour early. i believe it was always a 80 minute mix but the radio show cut 20 minutes of it to make it an hour and released it on their own.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• udolph
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ddr
        atish posted something about this.. apparently the radio program released the 1 hour early. i believe it was always a 80 minute mix but the radio show cut 20 minutes of it to make it an hour and released it on their own.
        thanks for the info bro
        where did you see that post?
        but's hard to believe, When We Dip seems serious and if they post a mix they probably asked for it.
        Looks more like a late disagree. Don't forget that those are platforms offering promotions, strategies and everything based in likes and reposts.

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by udolph
          thanks for the info bro
          where did you see that post?
          but's hard to believe, When We Dip seems serious and if they post a mix they probably asked for it.
          Looks more like a late disagree. Don't forget that those are platforms offering promotions, strategies and everything based in likes and reposts.
          he commented in the soundcloud mix:

atish at 2:56:@ccparis: i originally sent this mix out to be played on the radio, but then they ended up posting it to soundcloud without me knowing! but yes, this version is the *true* version as it doesn't have the last 20 minutes cut off
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• udolph
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2009

thanks...
            seems like some of them made an unfair move with this.

didn't specially like this mix from him like the previous ones that he was recording

Comment

Working...