• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDROCK
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2015

2019 - The best of

Well we’re half way through another great year for music. What’s
    been your fav mixes? Can also be mixes you’ve discovered this year from yrs past!

Mine:

Hot Since 82 - Essential Mix live from ENTER @ Space, Ibiza Recorded from the SpaceTerrace for BBC Radio 1's 'Ibiza 20 years' celebration. iPlayer: http://bbc.in/1OL8DWM Track list: Erik Hagleto

I made this mix as a warmup for the massive Anjunadeep takeover of Printworks on December 8th, see you on the dance floor! Tracklist: Dominik Eulberg - Abendpfauenauge (Original Mix) Analog Kitchen

Full 5 Hours Set recorded at 'Desert In Me' on August 25 2018 at JET/ Buenos Aires. ► Videos : https://www.facebook.com/desertinme/videos/1952925198063312/ www.facebook.com/polefolder.official/
    Last edited by REDROCK; June 17, 2019, 08:18:19 AM.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.
  • MusicJatt
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2004

Re: 2019 - The best of

I'll bite, this year so far Frankey and Sandrino really blew my mind. I would have to add Ome with his Aztec tempo stuff.

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

The newly-discovered Sasha @ Warehouse Project 2006 set is truly one of the highlights so far.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

It is actually soon but for sure i've already have some hard to beat ones

it's really a great year for music,.. Plenty of fresh and creative sounds, for all kinds of moods.

Those ADID BA In Flight / Canopy Sounds mixes (and their ramification of djs i´ve discovered this year) are the highlight this far

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

Listening to all of these now, the 2006 warehouse set, epic
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Working...