X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Canopy Sounds 58: Kareem Auf

Walking down the meandering path, the heart warms as sensations of homecoming grow closer... Canopy Sounds returns with a serene hour of music from our friend, Kareem Auf. A note from Kareem: "Music

Walking down the meandering path, the heart warms as sensations of homecoming grow closer...

Canopy Sounds returns with a serene hour of music from our friend, Kareem Auf.

A note from Kareem: "Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things.

Kareem has been honing in his sound over the past few years DJing in Cairo, Egypt. He has begun to shift his focus to production since gaining a gaining an appreciation for more melodic and cinematic sounds. Follow Kareem's pages linked below for more mixes and announcements for some debut original material!

Soundcloud: @kareem_auf
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KareemAufMusic/
    Email: Kareem.auf90@gmail.com

This week's artwork is a special piece created by our good friend's mother, Devon Schwaab. She is a talented artist and only recently began experimenting with water color. We loved it the moment we saw it and knew that we needed to share it with all of you! Thanks, Devon for this incredible gift!!!

Follow Devon Schwabb on Instagram: bit.ly/2GQQ5Jlcc

See you all soon with more exciting Canopy news....

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Canopy Sounds 58: Kareem Auf

intro is very very nice
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• model1974
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2008

Re: Canopy Sounds 58: Kareem Auf