Payment options
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: This is what Climate Change looks like.

  1. #16

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post


    i donīt give a fck what happens to humans,

    +1000



    "vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

  2. #17
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    thats the worst thing, nature and wildlife dying because of us,

    i donīt give a fck what happens to humans,

    we all generate this, according to how much shit we consume every day and with which industries we collaborate


    every day I do something for the native forest here where i Live, to plant it and raise awareness of how important it is,

    because the native forest is the one that allows the fauna to return and the water on the earth circulate and flow as she wants,


    There is so much to do,

    I am very tired of the human concerned only with the humans shits, the same story of all time, a totally idiotic being from an ego that keeps him asleep and totally selfish


    hugs to you dii
    One thing we don't think of, apparently one of the most difficult things for the firefighters was hearing the animals screaming as they were burnt alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  3. #18
    Hey girl, ya Hungry? clintlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Orleans
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,222

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Two dozen people have been charged with deliberately setting bushfires in New South Wales, where nearly 19,000 square miles have burned since September. Authorities have taken legal action against 183 people, many of which may be responsible for accidentally starting fires with actions such as throwing a lit cigarette out of a car window or failing to comply with the fire ban in place.

    https://weather.com/news/news/2020-0...-arrests-arson

    Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.


  4. #19
    Are you Kidding me?? Hoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    the soft parade
    Posts
    4,625

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    One thing we don't think of, apparently one of the most difficult things for the firefighters was hearing the animals screaming as they were burnt alive.

    fck, thats mental shit _ live with that i donīt think i can, mind can be fucked Im very sensitive to all the sounds in life, thats difficult for real



  5. #20
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by clintlove View Post
    Two dozen people have been charged with deliberately setting bushfires in New South Wales, where nearly 19,000 square miles have burned since September. Authorities have taken legal action against 183 people, many of which may be responsible for accidentally starting fires with actions such as throwing a lit cigarette out of a car window or failing to comply with the fire ban in place.

    https://weather.com/news/news/2020-0...-arrests-arson
    The arson shit is being sprouted by denialists. There has not been one single fire in Victoria classified as arson and there have been hundreds of fires. And considering that there have been millions of hectares burnt out in nsw the one mentioned there is minuscule. The vast majority of the fires are because Australia is hotter and drier in many areas than it has ever been in recorded history. And that is climate change over an incredibly short time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  6. #21
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Yeah I read it again in a article this morning and I couldn’t breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  7. #22

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    The arson shit is being sprouted by denialists. There has not been one single fire in Victoria classified as arson and there have been hundreds of fires. And considering that there have been millions of hectares burnt out in nsw the one mentioned there is minuscule. The vast majority of the fires are because Australia is hotter and drier in many areas than it has ever been in recorded history. And that is climate change over an incredibly short time!!

    This.

    And even if humans did start the fire - they would not have burned at the magnitude they had if conditions weren’t so terrible.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

  8. #23
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Well, we have just had days of thunderstorms , huge hail and torrential rains. And there are still many live fires. Australia is utterly stuffed !
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  9. #24
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Three American firefighters have died

    https://www.theage.com.au/national/n...23-p53u3r.html.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  10. #25

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    In Polish TV, they showed documentary movie about rituals in various areas of th world. One of them were Australia. They show Aborigens who were playing with fire, later next scene, one of Aborigens is flying in helicopter and throwing out from helicopter kind of bbq fire starter, and he is explainig that by doing this they prevent bigger fires, which can backfire on its own. To sum up, it looks like creating bushfire is very easy.

  11. #26
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by kolakao View Post
    In Polish TV, they showed documentary movie about rituals in various areas of th world. One of them were Australia. They show Aborigens who were playing with fire, later next scene, one of Aborigens is flying in helicopter and throwing out from helicopter kind of bbq fire starter, and he is explainig that by doing this they prevent bigger fires, which can backfire on its own. To sum up, it looks like creating bushfire is very easy.
    Well you need to know far more.

    Our first nations people perform cultural burning many, many thousands of years old, which is a method of burning that makes sure you never have enough fuel to cause the extremely hot and destructive bushfires that we are having still. And we are expecting a 43C day today. They don't play with fire, they have a history of using fire to help the land . What backfires is not their burning, it is inappropriate burning on private properties. I'm pretty damn sure it doesn't involve helicopters and BBQ lighters The biggest , baddest fires we have had are in forests , some of which were too green and wet to burn before climate change.

    Btw They are the oldest living culture in the world. Minimum 65,000 years . They survived for 20,000 years living next to Mega fauna and then through an ice age. They were magnificent. 250 years of European settlement has all but destroyed them .

    Do you have a link for that ??
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  12. #27

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    Well you need to know far more.

    Our first nations people perform cultural burning many, many thousands of years old, which is a method of burning that makes sure you never have enough fuel to cause the extremely hot and destructive bushfires that we are having still. And we are expecting a 43C day today. They don't play with fire, they have a history of using fire to help the land . What backfires is not their burning, it is inappropriate burning on private properties. I'm pretty damn sure it doesn't involve helicopters and BBQ lighters The biggest , baddest fires we have had are in forests , some of which were too green and wet to burn before climate change.

    Btw They are the oldest living culture in the world. Minimum 65,000 years . They survived for 20,000 years living next to Mega fauna and then through an ice age. They were magnificent. 250 years of European settlement has all but destroyed them .

    Do you have a link for that ??

    I do not promise miracles, but I think this is it:https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8929800/

    I think praticulary part 3.

    To be honest everything is fluctuating, 100 yr ago official dogma in western universities were racism against any group which can disturb colonization, and now everything is 180 degree opposite. There is fo sure lack of common sense.

  13. #28
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    The information is all out there but unfortunately it is hard to sort the truth from the lies. People tend to choose the information on what they want to believe rather than what is true or false. But believe me the name of this thread is completely true and denying it won't change a single thing. !!

    Meanwhile the whole of the east cost of NSW has a severe weather warning and flooding is happening in an area in Victoria that was burnt out. The extremes of weather are breathtaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

  14. #29

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    I see changes, but they are highly connected with marketing. Few yrs back in Poland, where winds were usuall East-West direction, everything changes, since then we have North-South direction. The point is that there was year, I think 2017 when winds were very miserable, beacuse it was year where direction of the winds was in transistion. The same year big marketing tools were prepared that ,,air is dirty'', ,,you have to stop using coal", ,,air quality is terrible", ,,you have to use ecoenergy, stop using coal". You know, for me. it looks like they know before anyone that this wind transistion will occur, or someone is playing with weather

  15. #30
    Aussie Pest DIDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16,064

    Re: This is what Climate Change looks like.

    ^^^^CLIMATE CHANGE is playing with the weather. !!!!!! It has fuck all to do with marketing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. is it just me, or did ms change?
    By xellsys in forum General Yakkity Yak
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: May 30, 2012, 09:46:24 PM
  2. Climate Change Sceptic?
    By Illuminate in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 30, 2012, 03:55:57 PM
  3. Kev Obrien - Live @ Climate - Fresh Meat Danceteria 33 - April 2011
    By GarryX in forum Promos & Recommendations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 30, 2011, 06:38:24 PM
  4. F*cked by the government (Climate Changing)
    By fatalfelix in forum Politics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: November 29, 2009, 02:50:20 PM
  5. Climate Change - Global Warming
    By runningman in forum Politics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 30, 2009, 09:12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •