X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDROCK
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2015

Rest in Peace Kobe Bryant

Devastating news for Kobe Bryant's family, Lakers fans, Kobe fans, his friends and colleagues. Turns out Kobe Bryant was part of the backbone of American life, even after his retirement. I can't remember the last time our country collectively mourned an athletes death like this.

My wifes sister sent a text 2 days before the helicopter crash that she was working out next to Kobe at the gym!! My wife read the text to me and that night watched Kobe against Jordan on instagram battle it out.

He was the Michael Jordan for the generation born in 1990+. Here in Orlando I took my car to a wrapping company the day after the news and a 30 yr old was having his hellcat custom wrapped entirely to commemorate Kobe Bryant.

Last edited by REDROCK; January 30, 2020, 07:31:15 PM.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.
  • Amber
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2014

Re: Rest in Peace Kobe Bryant

He was also part of an even lower than the backbone body part of American life. Because he raped a 19 yr old girl then had his high-powered attorneys drag her thru the mud, many rape victims are still afraid to press charges. All while his wife had his infant daughter at home. Another legacy of this "sports hero." One can only hope that having 4 daughters helped evolve the MAN. He was just a man -- lived a rich, privileged life & died young. I pray for his rape victim.

Comment

• REDROCK
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2015

Comment

• Amber
        Getting warmed up
        • Oct 2014

Couldn't be less interested.

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

This is tough to watch - my childhood hero crying bud it’s good.

Comment

Working...