• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    The Bunker Podcast 210: Tristan Arp

artist statement from Tristan Arp: I'm grateful for the adventure of producing this Bunker mix––a collage of polyrhythmic explorations from around the world that point to the pursuit of all rhythms slinky, freaked-out, and asymmetrical. I wanted to sculpt these selections into new forms by carving and collaging heavily, so you’ll hear up to four channels playing at the time. The hidden potential in a wild combination is what keeps me curious, and the glue that holds this web together. These zones have kept me moving while finishing Suggested Forms (out Feb 14th on Human Pitch) and Temporary Music by my collaborative project Asa Tone on Leaving Records. Please support all the brilliant soundbenders behind these tracks and buy their records :~) tracklist: Popp - Manate Konduku - Bolu rRoxymore - Hectadrums Toma Kami - Negative Extasy DJ Plead - Giz LSDXOXO - Death Rattle Natlek - Education El Irreal Ventiuno - Nu Kellen303 - Risky Pelada - Perra Two Shell - Run Tristan Arp - Swept Thru (Unreleased) Leif - Igam Ogam Bambooman - Bird Season Tristan Arp - Squig (Unreleased) DJ Firmeza - Intenso Anunaku - Temples Cassius Select - They Shook Raime - The Nourishment Cycle Pavel Milyakov - B.A.D. DJ Balani - Electron (Tristan Arp Edit) DJ Sotofett - Tribute To Sore Fingers TSVI - Pull Up LR Groove - 1st Step Logic1000 - Precision Slikback - Kyokai Soundbwoy Killah - Loiner Dub Beta Librae - Ephemeral *Whale Sounds (Field Recording)*

Podcast home: http://www.beyondbooking.com/podcast.asp

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...