X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

HMWL Podcast 220 - Double Touch

Sydney and Los Angeles based Classical Pianist/Composer Van-Anh Nguyen and DJ/Drummer/Producer Mark Olsen blend their two worlds together to form a unique dreamy mix of acoustic and electro sounds. Ra

Sydney and Los Angeles based Classical Pianist/Composer Van-Anh Nguyen and
    DJ/Drummer/Producer Mark Olsen blend their two worlds together to form a unique
    dreamy mix of acoustic and electro sounds. Ranging from ambient soundscapes to
    Melodic House, Double Touch brings their live musicianship deep into their creations.
    Double Touch are official All Day I Dream artists with multiple releases and
    performances at the All Day I Dream events around the world.Their shows are a
    unique blend of a traditional DJ set and live performances, adding in live keys and
    drums, improvising new directions into their music during their live sets. The synergy
    and connection between the two is contagious from the stage.
    After Lee Burridge played 3 Double Touch songs in his MIXLAB NYC set, Double
    Touch emerged onto the scene in 2019 with their debut EP on All Day I Dream –
    “Adagio” which took out the No.1 releases spot on Beatport (Electronica/Downtempo)
    as well as appeared in the Top 100’s in other genres. Since then, they have released
    everything from downtempo music on Buddha Bar, through to their club style on
    TrybesOf.Their Chorophobia EP (TrybesOf) hit Top 5 (Melodic House/Techno) on
    Beatport.Their debut single “Broken Paradise was also featured on a Ministry of Sound
    compilation CD.
    Double Touch have performed their DJ set with live instrumentation at events all
    around the globe, including Return to Rio Festival 2019 (Australia), Cercle (Omnia
    Indonesia), Golden Gate Park (San Francisco, USA), Cloud 9 (Fiji), Glow Rooftop
    (Vietnam) and Omnia Bali (Indonesia).
    With radio plays and support from artists such as Lee Burridge, Sebastien Leger,
    RUFUS, Above & Beyond, Facundo Mohrr, Roy Rosenfeld, Guy Mantzur, and Nora en
    Pure,Double Touch are off to a great start, with much more to come.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson
Working...