X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Damian Lazarus - Mayan Warrior x Robot Heart Tie Up - Burning Man 2019

"It was a warm Thursday night and I rode up with my crew to the Mayan Warrior linked up with Robot Heart and couldn’t believe my eyes. In 9 years of Burning Man I had never seen so many people at one

"It was a warm Thursday night and I rode up with my crew to the Mayan Warrior linked up with Robot Heart and couldn’t believe my eyes. In 9 years of Burning Man I had never seen so many people at one party. I always choose to play just one event during the week at Black Rock, preferring to spend the rest of my days and nights exploring and enjoying all the various levels of this incredible experience without the hassle of running from one party to the next. And preparing for my set around 7am I sensed that this was going to be a magnificent morning. I was a little nervous but I had those good butterflies swirling and as the vermilion hue of the pre-dawn began to rise, I stepped up and played this set that you can listen to now. I will never forget it. Being invited to play the Friday sunrise on both buses was a dream come true and I’d like to thank all the thousands and thousands of people that joined me for this special moment and to the dedicated heroes of the Burn that made it possible.

Enjoy!"

Damian Lazarus. April 2020
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James
Working...