X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Delete account

it not like ms has a lot of data on you anyway.
    This site existed before data was a big thing.

Comment

• dj christian

Originally posted by Dhar_2
      it not like ms has a lot of data on you anyway. This site existed before data was a big thing.
      No but it has my e-mail. If the forum ever get's hacked my e-mail and yours and everyone elses is out there for the phishers to get hold on. Phishers will send you malware and phishing e-mail for all eternity. Plenty of forums using vBulletin who's userbases has been breached this way.

And since I never visit these forums I don't feel safe having it lie dormant because I don't feel like maintaining it either. Non active accounts should get automatically deleted after a year for example.

Originally posted by sbando
      Be patient, as soon as Kamal logs in you'll have an answer.

He has been online but he haven't answered my messages yet. Can you let him know? Thanks!

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Just go into your account and set a different email then e.g. create a MS gmail address ?
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• dj christian

Originally posted by simonr
          Just go into your account and set a different email then e.g. create a MS gmail address ?
          I rather have it deleted completely. It's better that way.

Comment

• MusicJatt
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2004

LOL Redrock

Comment

Working...