• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Soo Kamala Harris

Originally posted by clintlove
    Please explain what on that list I provided that you don’t support and why?

As I mentioned before, I don’t necessarily support Trump, but I do believe his administration is doing good work behind the scenes.
    Do you know he milked the Presidency for over a BILLION dollars and Ivanka and Jared snaked in 600+ million through their Chinese patents.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: Soo Kamala Harris

I would love to cherry pick the heck out of this one but Trump's only worth so much of a Friday.

* Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
      All while his son flew on federal dollars in a U.S. aircraft to Mongolia to shoot an endangered goat - on your tax payer dollars. So as long as I dont cheat on my wife at home, I'm not technically cheating eh?

* Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
      Violent crime skyrocketed in the last 2 years of Trumps' presidency.

Violent crime statistics include aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and homicide. The definitions of each have changed over time, particularly for rape and sexual assault. For this reason, data is not always comparable across time. There were a total of 1,313,105 violent crimes in the US in 2020, an increase of 5% or 62,712 violent crimes from 2019.

* Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
      A democratic bill pushed forward to Trump that eventually got into law.

* Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
      Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday. According to the paper, lawyer Elizabeth Beck was questioning Trump in 2011 about a failed Florida real estate project. Beck, with her husband, represented clients who claimed to lose thousands of dollars in the deal.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...