X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmrecillas
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2007

Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020

Pretty boring and uninteresting set. I can't believe Sasha did such a boring thing. And he looks pretty out of shape... too sad.

Comment

• lord lucan
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

Lol fucking hell . Other than that ok though?

Tad boring I agree in as much as it doesn't really go anywhere and this sound is getting a bit long in the tooth already.
      Still , it's miles better than the club shite KFT his lnoe cast usually is.
      Last edited by lord lucan; September 12, 2020, 12:15:18 AM.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Weizy
        What group specifically is melting down? I gotta see it for myself ha ha
        The Alexander Coe Man Like Facebook group. Maybe one of them read my post in the Burner thread last week and came to the same conclusion.

Comment

• lord lucan
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2006

By the sound of the last track in this mix I'm pretty sure the bald one disappeared up his own ringpiece. What a fucking racket.

Comment

• limey
            Fresh Peossy
            • Sep 2007

Sounds like that’s where lord lucan has been all these years. Up his own ring piece. Honestly lord lucan. What a plonker

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

He knows what he's talking about. He stopped caring in 2001 but before that he knows his prog.

Also: lovers are also haters, aren't they?
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• limey
                Fresh Peossy
                • Sep 2007

Sounds like you should disappear up there to. What are you in a relationship with him or something? Anyone who’s been a fan since the late 80s knows his sound has changed. Technology has changed with it. For the worse imo. Loved his sound in the 90s and have seen him live many times then. His club sound now in my opinion is good but once was amazing. Think it’s good to try something different with the breaks thing. Some gorgeous tracks in there and very well put together. But you are right on this point. Lovers are also haters. Not sure it’s good to kiss lucan a arse so much though. Up to you though.

Comment

• BuzzFuzz
                  Addiction started
                  • Feb 2007

Pre-recorded yes, so fucking what? I think he already shows to us and everyone else that he can do his job without pre-recording shit.

I really enjoyed this set.

People will always be complaining about how his music is not the same as in the '90s etc. Imagine not moving forward and stuck in the past as many other DJ's from his time. You can check one of the line ups from the 90's or 2000ish and see who is still "with us" and who is just trying to catch the last breath of social media platforms before being cut out.

Imagine if there is no Facebook. I respect all of them, from Pappa, Seaman, Lawler, Howells, Warren, etc. But where they are now? Do you think all of them decided to take a huge break in their music carriers xx years ago and now suddenly everyone decided to somehow come back? Fuck No. They lost their ways to move forward. And all that they can do now is relay on social media platforms - otherwise "dead".

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

Limey, take it easy, man, I was just sayin', lol.

Buzz, of course he doesn't have to prove anything. People are just wondering why he had to play e pre-recorded set.

Btw, I liked the set, for the most part, at least. I even liked the one on the boat and I definitely loved the orchard mix. I've listened to it a dozen times (I bought all the tracks).
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• tiddles
                      Encryption, Jr.
                      • Jun 2004

lol sasha brings out the best in all of us, a true inspiration lololol

does his mixer have a touch screen or why does he put he hands on it like it's a keyboard sometimes?

oh maybe it's the sliders, looks like a poser tho sometimes lolol

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

Is that the new Pioneer? If it is then yes, it does have a sort of touch screen for added fx.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• BuzzFuzz
                          Addiction started
                          • Feb 2007

I need to find breaks track ID at -52:00+

Comment

• DjLellone
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Aug 2009

A lot of set are pre-recorded in these virtual festivals so I don't understand the controversy.
                            DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by BuzzFuzz
                              Pre-recorded yes, so fucking what? I think he already shows to us and everyone else that he can do his job without pre-recording shit.
                              It wasn't long ago everyone was taking the piss out of SHM for pre-recorded sets, and the Sasha sycophants would be harping on about how their boys wouldn't do that.

If if you went to see your favourite band and they didn't even plug their guitars in and the singer mimed all night, would you be happy?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DjLellone
                                A lot of set are pre-recorded in these virtual festivals so I don't understand the controversy.
                                I think that it is that the controversy is that it looks like he is miming.

Comment

Working...