X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peddy82
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2011

Way Out West - Apollo played live by Sasha & Digweed in 2004

Hi guys, hope this is the right section to ask this. I remember a video of Sasha & Digweed playing Way Out West‘s Apollo live in 2004 or so. It was during a daytime festival and heavy rain - maybe it was Glastonbury. However, this video isn’t around anymore, can’t find it. Would any of you happen to have it? I was thinking that if anyone can help with this, it must be you at MS here .
    In case you’re asking yourselves why I’d need that - I’m trying to explain to someone new to our genre(s) why progressive breaks/breakbeat tracks are awesome, and what kind of crazy moments it can create. Appreciate any help.
    soundcloud.com/deeve1
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Way Out West - Apollo played live by Sasha & Digweed in 2004

I thought that it could be this one, but it doesn't have the Way Out West track on it.

Comment

• mccallr
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2007

they played it here: https://www.1001tracklists.com/track...9.html#tr_1093

Comment

• peddy82
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2011

You guys are just amazing, immediately coming up with ideas on such a specific weird question. Love it!

@mccallr Yes I think that's exactly the event I was talking about! But all videos online seem to have disappeared.
        soundcloud.com/deeve1

Comment

Working...