• floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • kolakao
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2009

Re: President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

People around the world are concerned about state of your Democracy condition in USA. It looks awful from outside, beacuse you are attacking every country beacuse you always find some stupid reason to do it, and you are always concerned about ,,democracy condition". It's hypocrisy, You post very nice flyer floridaorange, but behind this flyer is toilet full of s****, and there is only a matter of time when you will attack next country beacuse it won't ,,share your values".

Comment

• floridaorange
      • Dec 2005

Kolakao - if every country in the world put their problems in a bag - i’d take ours back. I’m proud of America, it’s growing pains as a relatively new country still, its ability to bounce back from adversity and willingness to come to the aid of countries and allies that need it. We aren’t perfect as you are clearly well aware - but I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Four years of populism and extreme nationalism was odd, and for the time being Im staying busy celebrating 11 yrs of marriage to the love of my life and celebrating the election of a Great Man and Woman. Take care and God bless.

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kolakao
          People around the world are concerned about state of your Democracy condition in USA. It looks awful from outside, beacuse you are attacking every country beacuse you always find some stupid reason to do it, and you are always concerned about ,,democracy condition". It's hypocrisy, You post very nice flyer floridaorange, but behind this flyer is toilet full of s****, and there is only a matter of time when you will attack next country beacuse it won't ,,share your values".
          I agree with you. the so called "American Exceptionalism" has always been a load of crap.. just normal Nationalism at work more or less. our 2 party system and the way things are made when one party can control the House and the other party controls the Senate.. which creates a stalemate and of course the world and the US citizen is getting the shit end of the stick. there is no progress anymore in the US right now, we have 4-8 years of Democratic rule, then 4-8 years of Republican control where they spend the entire time un-doing what the previous administration passed, which again, creates a stalemate and progress is stopped.

It also does not help matters that the US is the most religious country in the world but that is kind of a hindrance to our human race not just us i guess.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

A7BB5D15-6D29-4CD4-A692-6930EB460407.jpg

The flyer represents our new admins ambition and intention. United we stand, divided we fall. Yes it's all to easy to unite after 9/11, but the truth is, these past 4 yrs and in particular since the pandemic, we need to Unite and fast

Democracy is always an action, it's always a fight. It's never easy or straightforward.
            DDR, have you considered moving? Honest question, you seem really bothered by our system. I know it's not perfect and needs constant work. I have a cousin who moved to London from Washington DC, and another cousin who moved to Toronto.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
              I

.... the US is the most religious country in the world .
              India, Pakistan, Tibet, Kenya, Tunisia even Bosnia or Serbia and many many more would disagree

Hope you are well!
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• kolakao
                Getting Somewhere
                • Feb 2009

Guys, I have first hand opinion, beacuse a lot of people from my country is emigrated to States. They said that dead people receive ballots.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kolakao
                    Guys, I have first hand opinion, beacuse a lot of people from my country is emigrated to States. They said that dead people receive ballots.
                    Dead people can receive a ballot sure, does not mean someone else is taking that and voting in their place. There are safeguards in place, ID verification, signature verification, etc.
                    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

It ain’t like democrats are sitting around counting and supervising votes - they are Americans from both parties who count, supervise and report.

Have you guys seen that ridiculously fake video of the man counting ballots and throwing them away? Fakest propaganda video i’ve ever seen. And the Trump Ideologically possessed just repeat whatever he says. What a master manipulator.

Comment

Working...