Sasha Presents Last Night On Earth - Show 066 (Jan 2021)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rammsc
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2008

Re: Sasha Presents Last Night On Earth - Show 066 (Jan 2021)

So we got S&D set from 2007? Great )

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by rammsc
      So we got S&D set from 2007? Great )
      I wouldn't say that I am 100%, but close enough to believe that it is the two of them. It does correlate with the videos from Kristal and nearly all of the tracks are late 2007, or 2008. The only other explanation is that it is from 2008, but La Mania is a Summer club and Kristal do events in the darker months. Sasha also released the last hour of his 2007 La Mania set as his 'Thank You Mix' and that doesn't fit with this mix. Dark & Long and Mongoose feel like the end of the set.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Not arguing at all with you but it would be reasonable from Sasha releasing this as a set from both of them?

"This month's @LNOE_label
        podcast is a special one. 5 hours from my set at La Mania Romania in 2007" .. You mean hes wrong? If so in the first place, is rare that he doesnt correct himself later?

Ill listen this today one way or another tho

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
          Not arguing at all with you but it would be reasonable from Sasha releasing this as a set from both of them?

"This month's @LNOE_label
          podcast is a special one. 5 hours from my set at La Mania Romania in 2007" .. You mean hes wrong? If so in the first place, is rare that he doesnt correct himself later?

Ill listen this today one way or another tho
          Maybe he had it labelled Romainia 2007. I'm not bothered either way, but the intro is the same as the Kristal gig and the tracks match the videos from that gig, but they don't from the La Mania gig. There is also no way on earth that he would have been able to play Beautiful Burnout on May 2007. I doubt that if it is wrong, he would be aware. It's not uncommon, Digweed did a Transitions mix of Danny Tenaglia from Bedrock, he says that it is from 2002, but if you listen to it, it is clearly from 1998. There is also a Transitions mix from a Twlio Birthday that features Groove Is In The Air, there is no way that is from the year (1999) that he states that it is from.

Tenaglia gig, not from 2002

Twilo mix, not from 1999

Comment

• rammsc
            Getting Somewhere
            • Feb 2008

Good detective work. I remember Sasha's Thank you mixes especially La Mania one (that Field track )))

However, this is the content I would pay.. (Select, Patreon, etc..)

Comment

• luptic
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2005

This is a great mix, but Id be more interested in here more sets like his Sky Club one from Malta...08.....The flow to that set is something else.

Comment

• zoobrzl
                Getting Somewhere
                • Apr 2010

That Tenaglia mix is not from 1998! More like 1999/2000...You cant really tell from when is his set if the date is not specifically pointed. DT plays tracks from different eras in his sets and blends them into his version of a musical journey. For example the opening track of this Bedrock set is Rudoulpho - Sunday Afternoon.. The vinyl is released in 1992!

Comment

• salami
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2008

Studio Budapest is still one of the most badass set from 2007

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by zoobrzl
                    That Tenaglia mix is not from 1998! More like 1999/2000...You cant really tell from when is his set if the date is not specifically pointed. DT plays tracks from different eras in his sets and blends them into his version of a musical journey. For example the opening track of this Bedrock set is Rudoulpho - Sunday Afternoon.. The vinyl is released in 1992!
                    Sorry, you are correct, I meant 1999, For some reason, I always think that Athen's was released in 1998 (when the actual party was), they used the Athens picture for the flyer. The gig was Friday 3rd September 1999

Danny Tenaglia.bmp
                    Last edited by ♫♫♫♫♫♫; January 23, 2021, 10:15:08 AM.

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                      Addiction started
                      • May 2008

Thanks for the tracklist and great detective work guys (thumb up emoji)

Gonna sit on this one for a bit. Now the nights are drawing out, only a matter of weeks until I can resume after work walks / jogs along the canal. Like to have an LNOE podcast to hand to listen to on my travels and this is long enough to last me for 2 or 3 outings unless they toughen the covid exercise time restrictions again.

Comment

• lord lucan
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2006

One of those last 2 IDs is a Luke Slater or Luke Solomon track

I can't for the life of me remember but it's definitely fucking Luke something so theres a start. It may come to me.

Comment

• Weizy
                          MCast Resident DJ
                          • Jun 2004

anyone sitting on an active DL link for the S&D full set? Mixcloud downloaders are giving me fits.

Comment

• Denied51
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Dec 2016

available for d/l here https://soundcloud.com/avidmuzikfan2...ace-miami-2021

Comment

• Weizy
                              MCast Resident DJ
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Denied51
                              thanks Denied!

Comment

• Weizy
                                MCast Resident DJ
                                • Jun 2004

plucked a few IDs from 1001tracklistings...

01. [000] Friendly People - Music Is Improper (Martin Buttrich Remix)
                                02. [009] SIS - Orgsa
                                03. [015] Steve Lawler - Femme Fatale
                                04. [023] Format:B - Full House
                                05. [028] Danny Tenaglia - Bottom Heavy 2008 (Phunk Investigation Instrumental DJ Mix)
                                06. [034] Craig Torrance & Philip Hochstrate - Two Face (Funk D'Void Remix)
                                07. [040] Music In Mind - Love
                                08. [045] Music In Mind - Love (Remix) [MUSIC 4 MINDS]
                                09. [049] Jay Shepheard - 4NC
                                10. [055] Jörg Burger / Wolfgang Voigt - Bring Trance Back To Life
                                11. [063] Vicknoise - Entre Las Nubes
                                12. [068] Povar - Haba Two (Pak & Vak Remix)
                                13. [074] AGS - Yuda (Original Mix)
                                14. [080] Pan-Pot & Hugh Betcha - Charly (Anja Schneider Tex Mex Remix)
                                15. [087] Nagano Kitchen - GSXR810
                                16. [095] Christian Smith & John Selway - It's Like That
                                17. [100] TJ Kong - Disconnected
                                18. [108] Lopazz - 2 Fast 4 U (Paul Ritch Remix)
                                19. [114] TJ Kong - Disco Necked It
                                20. [119] Dusty Kid & Boris Brejcha - Psika
                                21. [129] Odessa - Donna
                                22. [135] ID
                                23. [139] Steve Lawler - Violet
                                24. [146] Pig & Dan - Deliverance
                                25. [151] Dan Corco - New World (Robert Babicz Remix)
                                26. [157] Jamie Stevens - Keep Her Space (Smith & Selway Control Remix)
                                27. [164] Jeroen Verheij - Chica-Go
                                28. [169] Pascal FEOS & Marc Miroir - Rezolution
                                29. [174] Cirez D - Teaser (Oliver Huntemann Remix)
                                30. [182] Dominik Eulberg & Gabriel Ananda - Supernova (Original Mix)
                                31. [190] Beroshima - Horizon (Funk D'Void Remix)
                                32. [199] Robbie Pardoel - Antenora
                                33. [205] Dirt Crew - Get Raw (Patrice Bäumel & Nuno Dos Santos Threesixty Mix)
                                34. [212] Glenn Morrison & Ludovic Vendi - Far From Home (Original Mix)
                                35. [218] James Mowbray & Leiam Sullivan - Tropical Heights (Ink & Needle 'Cut Edit')
                                36. [227] Dirty Thieving Mongrels - Clarkee Cap
                                37. [234] ID
                                38. [241] Solaris Heights - No Trace (Popof Remix)
                                39. [246] Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (Sébastien Léger Remix)
                                40. [255] Sasha - Who Killed Sparky?
                                41. [262] Lenny Goes To Hollywood ‎- Relax (Dub Mix)
                                42. [268] Perc - Headphone Heart
                                43. [273] Pig & Dan - Sly Detector
                                44. [279] Underworld - Beautiful Burnout
                                45. [287] Popof - My Toyz (Minimal Version)
                                46. [292] Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train)
                                47. [302] Sasha - Mongoose
                                Last edited by Weizy; October 12, 2021, 10:12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...