• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    The Bunker Podcast 220: Craig Gonzalez

Artist Statement:I don’t think it’s a stretch for me to say that I really enjoy making mixes. I like challenging myself while exploring different sounds and rhythms and mixes give me a chance to play around without the added pressure of the dance floor. Context is key and in this regard, I always try to take into the consideration the environment the mixes are consumed by the listener. So I tend to make more headier mixes due to them probably being listened to at home or maybe work. I started this one out coming in a little “hot” before getting into the headier bits about a third of the way in. I did this because I wanted the momentum to carry though the headier section of the mix before bringing it slightly up again. I feel it helps the listener stay focused and engaged to the very end.Tracklist:Elemnt - Octagon #3Alternate Current - Suspended in That Silent PlaceVaruna - NeyErik Luebs - Ascending BubblesWata Igarashi - Mood of the Machines Part ID’Marc Cantu & Danny Passarella - 080Forest on Stasys - Neon PortalRefracted - Neo CavernDYL + DB1 - ECOU #12Amanda & Karim - Sqala 3 (Forest Drive West remix)Nekyia - VurrghPhonoTropismi - Saphileaum - Blue StateCrossing Avenue - Fucco FreddoRicardo Garduno - Took Smiles AwayIrazu - Enduring Form (Pessimist Remix)kuf - KonfliktDino Sabatini - IcaroArtwork by ACE

Podcast home: http://www.beyondbooking.com/podcast.asp

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...